𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇

"𝙄 𝙆𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙒𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙈𝙚"

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? IT'S 2AM..."

You jumped at the sound of Mikasa's voice. She's leaning against the doorframe, arms crossed. You sat down on the corner of your bathtub, flinching at the cold surface against your bare skin.

"I was out with a friend."

But unknowingly, she can read you like an open book. You wouldn't meet eye contact including you had a fluster expression. Her eyes alter towards your neck, noticing every mark Hange have left.

(A/N: Before someone says anything, yes African-Americans/Africans can have mark on their neck even with dark skin. It's a little noticeable 🤷🏽‍♀️)

Her jaw clinch harshly, thinking she wanted to be the one to mark you. No one else. But it's pathetic for her to even
believe that. You obviously had a man satisfy your needs.

"You're hooking up with someone, aren't you?"

Each word were like venom as she spoke. You looked up at her, not knowing how to respond. You actually didn't want to because it's not her business but it's not great to lie.

"Like I told you, I was with a friend. Nothing else."

"Bullshit!"

She slam her hand against the counter causing you to shrink from her. Your tired eyes met hers as she walked closer to you. A small sigh left her lips while sitting down beside you.

"I'm sorry. I had a rough day and I shouldn't have took out my anger out on you."

You reached over, moving a small piece of hair from her face. She smiled while rested her chin on your shoulder, kissing your temple. You felt her nudge you slightly.

"So who's the lucky guy?"

You just hummed a little, not trusting your words to speak. She noticed your sudden attitude change.

"Was he that horrible?"

You smiled as you can feel her body move when she laughed. Even thought it's awkward that you're naked and both of you guys are laughing; sitting at the edge of the tub.

"They weren't horrible..."

"Oh They/Them or you just don't want to say who you were with..."

There was a small pause between her sentence. Her phrasing the sentence changed a little. Obviously, she's upset.

"Where you with a woman?"

The bathroom suddenly got cold. You looked in the corner of your eye, not wanting to meet her expression. Deciding to choose your words carefully.

"They're genderfluid, Mika but it shouldn't matter on who I mess around with. It's none of your business."

You got up from the edge, walking over to your closet. You can hear her footsteps from behind. You kept ignoring every question that came out of her mouth which pissed her off even more.

"Y/N!"

"Why does it matter, huh?" You said as you turned around. She had a unhappy look on her face. Why is she so agitated by this?

"It matters because I care for you."

"Mikasa, I appreciate it. I really do but was I in your love life when you dated Jean? Exactly, no I wasn't because I understood how to keep it to myself.

She kept pestering you continuously as you got dress for bed. You finally made it to your room with her behind you.

"Y/N pl-"

"Mikasa, it's 3 o'clock in the morning and I'm not dealing with this right now. We can talk in the morning."

She flinched at how calm you sounded. She decided not to push it any further. A moment later which felt like forever, she watched you lay in your bed, slowly falling asleep. You looked peaceful and beautiful in her opinion.
She leaned in and kissed your lips gently, trying not to wake you up.

"I love you so much, Sato Y/N."