𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐒𝐥𝐮𝐭

"PRESIDENT ZOE, YOU HAVE A VISITOR

"PRESIDENT ZOE, YOU HAVE A VISITOR..."

Pieck held the door open for you, giving you a small hello. You nod your head slightly in greeting. As you enter the room, your eyes study on the figure sitting in the chair.

Hange Zoe

You watch in silence as their expression slowly warp into a cunning grin. Their fingers tap on their lap, signaling you to move closer. Their presence made you more inpatient. Waiting to see what happens next.

You sat on their lap, letting them run their hands on your back.
Feeling yourself shiver at their touch made them chuckle under their breath.

"Don't be afraid, Darling. Everything is going to be fine."

You felt your body melt into them as they kisses your forehead. It's a sweet moment. Eye contact is never broken as they moves to your stomach, letting their hands move down every single curve.

"Hange..."

You ran your fingers through their hair as they kiss your lips. You felt their fingers move between your legs causing you to gasp into their mouth. Smiling against your lips, they moved towards your neck which made you whimper.

"Hange..."

"Your whimpers are so beautiful."

This wasn't child's play to Hange. They just like seeing you fuck yourself on their fingers. Hange's thumb rubbed on your clit while thrusting two fingers inside you. Your tongue dull out of your mouth in pleasure. You didn't realize they pulled their fingers out which made you frown.

"Open"

They grabbing the base of your neck while shoving two fingers down your throat. You allowed yourself to choke on their fingers. A string of spit connected on your tongue and their fingers. Hange rubbed your shaking thigh softly, kissing the crown of your head.

"You did well. How about that money, hm?"

"So how is this going to work?"

Hange raised their eyebrow at you to continue. You never knew how intimidating they were till now. You watched them mess around on their phone.
Your phone ding a couple seconds later, notifying they paid you the money.

"Are you speaking about a relationship?"

Their accent is thick which made you feel tingly inside. Their glasses glared, not showing their eyes as they smirk. They pushed something towards you. A small glass of clear liquid sat on the table

You took a small sip, scrunching your nose at the taste. It was vodka. You put the glass down in disgust, laughing along with Hange after your reaction.

"I hope you know, I don't swing that way."

"Meaning?"

"I don't like women in a dating way."

Hange hummed in the back of their throat. They leaned back into their chair, admiring how beautiful you are. They traced their finger over a small scar on your cheek, just wondering how you got it.

"That's fine but money is money." They said as their voice drowned out into their cup. Honestly, you like Hange but just not in the way others would think. It's not best to play with feelings because someone ends up hurt. But Hange do make you feel good. Pleasure is top priority.

"Like a friends with benefits? Or fuck buddies?"

"More like if you need some sexual help, I'll be there."

You both stood up. Your thighs thankfully stop shaking so you can stand fine. Hange grabbed your hand, softly put their lips against your soft skin. You smiled, appreciating the feeling.

"I wish could've fucked you but that's for another time."