𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤

"OH MY GOSH

"OH MY GOSH..."

You felt your thighs tremble as he thrusted into your abused cunt. His hands grabbed your throat, drowning your moans in his mouth.

"You're taking me in so well."

Tears stream down your chubby cheeks in pleasure. You always love being someone's slut. You think that's enough to satisfy people. He grabbed your chin, making you face the bright screen of the computer. Teary eyes reading the comments saying how much they want to fuck you.

"Say hi to the viewers."

He only heared you lowly utter along the lines of mm-mm through tight lips that comes with a defiant head shake. You feel him pull out gently causing yourself to push back against him.

“Give it back, fuck me.” With your words sounding so desperate, and it almost gets him to give in— almost. It’s too much, all of him is too much to handle all at once; he's going too fast and he’s in too deep, and your body keeps rejecting him.

"I need to cum." You said, making him thrust harder into you. He rubbed his thumb on your clit causing you to choke on a moan. A whimper left your lips as your body shakes underneath his. He thrust in you made your pussy more sensitive.

He pulled out in time, cumming on your stomach. He walked out, saying he was getting a wash up while you say goodbye to your fans, waving at the camera.

"Here you go." He handed over the $200.

"Thank you Porco." You said, giving him a weak smile

Money is the biggest thing that comes to life because one: You live in a awesome penthouse with roommates and two: You don't have to slave over to please and beg for money. People just give it to you. You love being a cam girl. You adore your body. All the compliments you get made you feel good in a special way.

"Same time next week?"

"I'll think about it." You said as you kissed him on the cheek. You waited for him leave before you entered your bathroom with a sigh, turning on the faucet. Your body felt sore but soon relax as you dip into the warm water of your bath.

"Y/N, where are you?!"

"Upstairs." You yelled out as you hear your roommate call for you. A couple seconds later, certain blond came into the room, sitting on the corner of the bath.

"What's up, Armin?"

"How much did you make this time?"

Armin knew you were in the cam girl industry. He actually helped you on your first webcam when you asked him to. He also handles your money because an I quote "you're irresponsible and spend shit ton of money when unnecessary".

" I haven't check my account. Hand me my phone please."

Scrolling through your phone, you noticed something wasn't right. Usually the payment you get is around $500 to $900 but the number are higher. Armin noticed your confused and asked you what's up.

"Not that I'm complaining or anything but I earn $20,000."

Armin spat out his drink, grabbing your phone in a rush. His eyes observe the screen carefully before staring at you in shock.

"Your pussy must be magical."

"I'm taking that as a compliment." You clicked on the giver, wondering who gave you this much money.

"Someone name Hange."

"Hange? As in Hange Zoe? The world's famous CEO?" You said, grabbing your phone in shock.

You heard of Hange before. Honestly you can say you were a fan of them. Their inventions are world wide popular and you have read their book. But you couldn't understand why would someone that rich like to watch someone like you?

"All I know is, you better pop that pussy more often. We can be bigger than Bill Gates." Armin spoke up causing you to nudged him harshly.

"Get out."