𝐈 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄

"𝙊𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝘾𝙤𝙤𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚 𝙐𝙥 𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝘼 𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝘾𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙚

"𝙊𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝘾𝙤𝙤𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚 𝙐𝙥 𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝘼 𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝘾𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙚..."

"THEY'VE BEEN IN HERE FOR TWO WEEKS NOW

"THEY'VE BEEN IN HERE FOR TWO WEEKS NOW..."

Pieck stood by your doorway, watching your hobble figure stare outside the window. You looked peaceful but both of you know it's not true. You're too nervous to go out to face reality after your mom dropped the case. You know it was the selfish truth but deep down, you didn't want to know the principals.

Armin stood from a distance from your bed, tapping you slightly causing you to shift. Pieck watched Armin speak to you in a low voice but by your body language, you weren't listening.

"Hey Y/N." Pieck sat down beside you, staring at the wall ahead of her as she spoke. "Hange's worried about you. Almost everyone is worried about you."

You took it in as consideration. You're nearly surprised someone hasn't torn down your door for the past few weeks.

"I know it takes time but..." Pieck cleared her throat before moving her body towards yours. "They need you. We all need you. What your mom did was a egotistical thing after knowing what you went through. But eventually everything will get better but if not, maybe it's just reality calling."

She took out a folded piece of paper, sliding it back towards you. You peer at it, giving her a look which she noticed quick on.

"From Hange. They wanted to visit but they felt like it wasn't the right time." You took your time to pick up the paper and read what it says.

Dear Y/N,

You're probably wondering why I'm writing this letter and not speaking with you face to face. It's because I'm a coward. A coward to admit that I have affection for someone who isn't going to take hints.

I realized later on throughout this year, I admire you. I'm not the type to be lovey dovey but here I am writing this letter. But I sense there's tense with your friend, Mikasa. You should speak with her. Eventually, you will find out what your heart wants.

I hope I'll see you soon and be safe

Sincerely, Hange Zoe

Your eyes scan the letter again and again. You adore their sloppy hand writing and the hidden scent of coffee lingering off the pages.

"You need to talk to them both." You looked up at Pieck. You felt your throat close slightly, in tears but cleared it

"But how can I?" Your voice is raw from all the crying

"Well who makes you feel special?"

You've known Mikasa for the longest. She learned everything about you. Your favorite band or your least favorite foods to eat. Even comfort you when crying because you couldn't open your pack of cookies (A/N: That's a true story for me 😔)

Then there's Hange, you only know them because of your webcams but love your charisma. Only had sex three times. Was the feelings just because of pleasure or maybe it developed into something else.

You turned to Pieck quickly as you grabbed her hand, smiling. She looked at you confused, watching you walk in your closet. Clothes fly everywhere in her direction even a bra hit her in the face.

"What's going on?" She moves where your new location was at which as in the bathroom. You were bent over the sink, brushing your teeth. The toothbrush sticked out the corner of your mouth.

"I think I found out which one I like." You hummed. Pieck clapped her hands, letting out a finally under her tongue.

"This is it."

Both of you stared at the house. You took a breath not realising you were holding it. Pieck took your hands in hers, kissing it.

"You got this." You nodded your head. You said your goodbyes when Pieck left.  Your hands began to clam up a little but you managed to ring the door bell. You mumbled a couple words in encouragement. A few seconds later, the door open appearing the one you want.

"Hey it's been a while..."