Mysterious

I enter the portal I have been hiding for a while now. It leads me to another world where everything is eccentric. Everything was harmonious, and it was magnificent. It was a world where I could do everything. It was delightful, and there were things that made me go hysterical.

First, it was a woman that drove me crazy. She was 19, and I was the same age, but she had everything that I did not. My name is Ocean, for everyone to know. Ocean Garcia is my name. I am a 19-year-old closeted lesbian woman who is in love with a woman from another world. Her name is Lynx, she is a brilliant business woman. She runs a bakery. How can she when she is so youthful? It's the question many people have, but remember, it's not our world.

I walked inside the portal to find a closet filled with the things I needed. The portal leads me to a place with things I wished for when I was in the real world, everything, from the clothes I want to books and whatever I want. I might say it's way more developed than our world. The people are respectful of each other despite gender, sexuality or colour. Our world failed in that matter.

There is again another thing I might find baffling. The people over here do not age after they turn 18. They stay forever like that and how does the world continue. The people over there do not give birth a lot, merely 1 out of 1000 does. So there are enough resources and they can consistently develop more than anything else. 
I dressed up and started striding towards my love's bakery. "Lynx, I am here." she looked at me while swinging her hair backwards. She looked so celestial. She looked like she was straight out of a magical world. Guess she is. I looked at her and gave the brightest smile I could ever give.

Lynx came towards me and hugged me.
"Ah, I missed you." I kissed her cheek, hearing the words she said. "I missed you too. I spend a lot of time with you, but I always go back to the time I came here."

                                             Xxx
"I made something for you." Ocean followed Lynx to see what it was. They both entered the kitchen to find a blue coloured thing on the table. Ocean's mouth curved into a smile. "Donut...?"
Lynx nodded her head furiously. "I made them for you. It represents the ocean, it means you." Lynx caressed the nape while smiling awkwardly.
"Do you like it...?" Ocean hugged Lynx. "I love it," Lynx chuckled. "It's just a donut. No need for being so emotional."
Ocean shook her head. "It may be a simple donut, but it's wonderful." Lynx laughed and took Ocean's hand in hers. "You know how much I adore you, Ocean. I started liking them after I met you." Ocean blushed and pursued to kiss Lynx on her cheek, making her widen her eyes. "What was that for...?"
"I adore you too," Ocean said.

Lynx came closer to Ocean. "Can we kiss....?" Ocean nodded her head and connected their lips. They both chuckled while kissing each other in the kitchen. They both could not stop as they both were too much into each other. "I could never let you go, baby," Lynx said while kissing Ocean on the forehead. "Me too. Glad I met you,"

"Ocean get up. It's late. I have to go open the store," ocean groaned in sleep. "Let me sleep." lynx rolled her eyes and kissed Ocean's cheek. "I will come early tonight." Ocean got up. "Ah. I have a meeting with the art curator."

"At Least you like the job." Lynx went away after bidding Ocean a bye. Ocean got up from her bed and smiled as she saw the photo of their marriage hanging on the wall. They got married after dating for 5 years and Ocean never was pleased like that. She got her princess, who she always wanted. 

Ocean started working on the most beautiful painting she ever worked on. She could not stop smiling while making it. Ocean could see the smile on the picture that she keeps watching every day. Despite seeing it every day, it was still magical and mesmerising; she looked at it watching her love life in it. The love she adored when no one else accepted her. Ocean took a deep breath and smiled at the picture while whispering. "I love you."