Chapter 40

Author pov

They all take Chaeyoung and Jimin to the hospital quickly. Yoongi look at Chaeyoung and Jimin that been carry away to the OR for check up.

A few minutes ago

"PUT YOUR GUN DOWN BAEKHYUN"  Namjoon yelled. Baekhyun raise his both hand and turn around to them.

He then chuckled at them "Ouuhh look what we have here. The friends is here. "

"Shut the fuck up Baekhyun!! You fucking bastard" Chanyeol yelled at him. Baekhyun look at him "Awww...I feel betrayed Chanyeol. How can just betray me for someone that didn't love you back like Chaeyoung?" Chanyeol widen eyes and Jimin still stand behind Baekhyun just heard what he just said "Wh-what???" Baekhyun laugh "Jimin Jimin...did you think Chanyeol wanted to be friend with you? Pfff...he just want Chaeyoung from you....or what should I say steal he from you" he smirk.

Chanyeol about to come to him but stop by Jisoo "Jimin.... please don't hear what he said. HE'S LYING!!! Yesss...I love Chaeyoung but I know she never love me back. Because she love you. But I never want to to her from you Jimin because she's happy with you. Her happiness is my happiness... please don't get me wrong"

Then the police officer come toward Baekhyun but before he did...He shot Jimin. And everyone is shocked.

"JIMINNNNNNNN"

Baekhyun himself get shot by the police officer on his hand and the police officer grab him take him with them. And Seulgi already caught by the other policeman that she's try to run away.

The others walk toward Jimin and Chaeyoung to help them.

"CALL THE AMBULANCE NOW!!!" Yoongi yell

Present

Everyone is looking tired sitting on the hallway chair. Lisa keep crying in Jungkook's arm and Jennie keep hugging Yoongi try to calm him down. He have been crying after saw Jimin get shot and saw her sister laying down the floor. He keep thinking that he was a terrible brother for Chaeyoung. He shouldn't let her go by herself. He shouldn't left her. He should come with her and help her but he didn't.

After half an hour, the doctor finally come out.

"Mr.Park Jimin and Ms.Park Chaeyoung family?"

They all rush to him and Yoongi speak

"I'm Park Chaeyoung's brother and Park Jimin's best friend. How are they?"

Everyone is nervous but then the doctor smile. "They are fine is just that Mr.Park's waist is not really good. The bullet is deep but it can heal no much worry. And for Ms.Park I suggest you need to take care of her from now on." The doctor smile.

"Why?? Is she not healthy? Is she lost her memory?" Jungkook ask but that make Lisa think more further.

The doctor chuckled at them "Well how about I tell you guys when they are awake. And you can meet them now. I excuse myself" he bow and the all rush to the room. Looking at the couple on the hospital bed beside each other. Yoongi walk between their bed and look at Chaeyoung. He grab her hand "I'm sorry Chae....I can't protect you like a brother should." He bend down kiss her forehead and look to the other side. He grab Jimin's hand and looking at his pale best friend "Heyyy...why are you laying here. D-didn't yo-you tell me yo-you wanted to be my br-brother-in law? "He slowly tear up. Watching his beloved person laying on hospital bed is the most painful things that he feel.

Chanyeol stand beside Chaeyoung's bed and look at her face every detail. "I'm sorry Chae... I'm sorry" he try to hold his tear but then he walk toward Jimin. He feel guilty. "I'm sorry Jimin... I'm sorry for hurting you. " He sigh and then Jin walk to him and pat his shoulder"He will be fine. He strong"  and then Chanyeol look at them and bow "I'm so sorry. Here let me explain. Well...Seulgi know that I like Chaeyoung. And I know Chaeyoung just love me as her best friend. She love Jimin. But then one day Seulgi find me at the park. She have been treating me. She said that I didn't work with her and Baekhyun she will kill Chaeyoung. So after she say that I can't let her kill Chaeyoung. So I work with them. While Baekhyun call Chaeyoung...I was mentioned that I was kidnaped by him. But actually he told me to beat Jimin so that jimin hate me. When Chaeyoung find Jimin, Baekhyun and Seulgi is coming to them. I took that chance to call you guys for help. I can't barely let my friends die. And now I feel sorry for the both of them. I didn't deserve to be their friends." He look down and cry.

Yoongi the hug Chanyeol and pat his back "Nooo....we didn't deserve you Chanyeol. If not because of you. Maybe we can't see them anymore and if not because of you...we will never know what is happening to them. We are the one who should thanks to you. You save them" he broke their hug and smile at him.

"Thank you Chanyeol...you save them" Lisa smile at him.

"Yeaaa... without you..we never can save them" Jhope say while nod.

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

Yoongi and Jennie is staying with the couple while the others go back to their home for rest. Yoongi and Jennie now is hugging each other sleeping on the couch while sitting. Jennie put his head on Yoongi's chest and Yoongi hug her tightly.

They didn't realize that one of the patient hand moving.

It's Chaeyoung

She try to open her eyes and when she finally open up. The bright light hit her. "J-Ji-Jiminnnnn" she weakly called up his name. Jennie feel like he heard some voice so she woke up and look at Chaeyoung hand is raise up and she come to her

"CHAEEE!!CHAEE YOU AWAKE??" Jennie yell that cause Yoongi wake up from his sleep. "Babyy...what's wrong??" His sleepy voice ask Jennie.

"BABYY CHAE IS AWAKE CALLED THE DOCTOR NOW" Yoongi then wide awake and look at Chae...she just open her eyes and run out to get a doctor.

"How is she doctor? Did she have any injured?? No no..did she lost—awww!! Babyy" Yoongi keep asking questions but cut by Jennie hit his arm "Baby let the doctor talk" she say. The doctor chuckled"She's fine...she need some rest " the doctor then excuse himself and Yoongi grab Chaeyoung's hand. Chaeyoung now is sitting and lay her back on the headboard.

"Heyy there sissy...are you okay??" He ask his sister. Chaeyoung smile at her brother "I am..but can I know what is my sickness?"

"You just fainted and the doctor say you need to rest. Don't think about anything okayy..and for the two fucking shit people...they already in jail"

Chaeyoung chuckled at her brother. And Jennie pat her head "Take a rest Chae..." Chaeyoung nod but then she realized something "JIMINNN!! AND CHANYEOL!! HOW ARE THEY?? Jennie...I can't find Chanyeol...I try—"

"Sh sh shhhh... it's okay..Chanyeol is fine and Jimin is fine too" Yoongi calm her sister. Chaeyoung look at him "I want to see Jimin" she said. Jennie chuckled "You no need to visit him Chae" Jennie walk her opposite side of her bed. "He's here" she pull the curtain and there....her Jimin is there just beside her bed. Her eyes teary and she look at Yoongi"Is he alright?" Yoongi nod and try to explain what is going on and explain every part from Chanyeol's too.

Double update for Sunshine 🌞.
Hope you guys enjoy it☺️ and don't forget to

COMMENT ✔️

AND

VOTE ✔️