CHAPTER 28

A/n pov

Chaeyoung cry left the house and drive to Lisa and Jungkook's house. She can't stop crying. She thought today is a special day for her and Jimin. But she's wrong. It's more like bad day for her. She broke up with Jimin on their first anniversary. She arrived and knock the door. She can hear Lisa scream from inside "WAIT A MINUTE!!" and quickly the door open and Lisa saw her eyes red. "Chaeyoung-ah.. what's go—" Lisa been cut by Jungkook"Who is that ba.......by...Chae??why are you crying?? Jungkook ask. Lisa then give her a hug and bring her in. Lisa lead Chaeyoung to the couch and let her sit to make her clam down. Then she signal Jungkook to bring some water. After Jungkook left them when Lisa lay Chaeyoung's head on her shoulder. Chaeyoung then started to cry and cry more harder. Jungkook come and bring a cup of water and give it to Chaeyoung to drink it. Lisa and Jungkook make an eye contact. Looks like they don have other choice. "Chae...we need talk about this with oppas and unnies okayy..just stay calm" said Lisa. "Lisa's right noona. We're family. We need to tell them and you can told us what is going on earlier. No worries we will not invite Jimin hyung" said Jungkook while caressed Chaeyoung's back. Chaeyoung just nod slowly agree with both of them and call the others that they have an emergency.

A few minutes later

After a few minutes later,the heard the doorbell. That's mean the members is coming. Jungkook then stood up and open the door for them. When he just open the door,but someone push the door hardly that make him fall. "WHERE IS THAT SHORTIE!!I FUCKING SWEAR I'M GONNA KILL HIM!!" Jennie rush inside and yelled. "Gosh noona... don't push the door hard!!" Said Jungkook and stand up. Jennie the glare at him that make him gulp his saliva. "I-its ok-okayy..noo-noona..you can push the door" said Jungkook nervously. Then the others come and sit on the couch seeing Chaeyoung still cry on Lisa's shoulder. "Chae... we're here for you. Please stop crying" said Yoongi and sit beside Chaeyoung while pat her back. You see,even though Yoongi is lazy or savage but he actually care. There is a secret between Chaeyoung and Yoongi that they had never told them except Jennie. "Chae...you can talk to us. We here when you need us" said Namjoon oppa. Everybody nod. Then Chae started to calm herself and try not to cry and face the other. Then she started to told them the whole story between Jimin and her lately.

After the story finish

"JENNIE!!I WILL COME WITH YOU TO KILL THAT BASTARD!!!" shout Jisoo who stand up and want to pick a knife from kitchen but stopped by Jin. "Baby calm down okayy..."said Jin while grab her not to out from the house with the knife. "HOW CAN I CALM DOWN IF SOMEONE JUST JUST MY PRECIOUS BABY PARK CHAEYOUNG!! I KNOW THAT I SHOULDN'T BELIEVE HIM!!" She yelled and Jin take the knife from her and hug her. "Chae.... we're sorry about Jimin. We didn't even know that he be like this. But nevermind,I will kick him later" said Jhope oppa with sad face. "It's okay oppa. It's not your fault. Don't say sorry" she try to hold back her tears. Everyone try to think how to teach Jimin a lesson. The guy feel really sorry about Chaeyoung. She's hurt because of their best friend.  But then Taehyung notice something. His Yoongi hyung keep quiet since Chaeyoung started to told the story. He walk toward him and sit beside him "Hyung...your okay?? You look so quite than usual" ask Tae. Yoongi still sit still and doesn't move an inches. Tae know that Yoongi is still thinking. But then suddenly Yoongi stood up. Everyone eyes on him. He look at Chaeyoung and grab his coat. "Baby..where you going" ask Jennie and grab his arm. He face his member and the girl and then Jennie "I'm gonna teach that Bastard" he said. "But Hyung, Jimin sti—" "HE FUCKING HURT MY SISTER!!! DON'T YOU THINK I NEED TO TEACH HIM RIGHT KNOW!!BUT THANK GOD I WASN'T PLAN TO KILL HIM!! OTHERWISE I WILL TAKE THAT KNIFE !!!" shout Yoongi and everyone startled while he point the knife that Jisoo take just know. "Wait...hyung..what do you mean by your sister?? You don't have one" said Jungkook confused. While everyone is confused after Jungkook's question. Chae stand up "I'm her sister" she look down and look at them. Everyone then eye on Chaeyoung with shock. Chaeyoung look at Yoongi and nod. Yoongi nod back. Chaeyoung took a deep breath and look at the boys and her members. "I'm Park Chaeyoung is Yoongi's little sister. I mean steps sister" she said. "YOU WHAT!!! everyone shocked except Jennie. "YAHHH!! Why you didn't tell us!!"said Jisoo. "Yeahhhh!!! That's right!!Chae!!! I'm you best friend" said Lisa. Chaeyoung then sit on the couch and Jennie try to calm Yoongi down. "I'm so sorry guys. It's not that I don't trust you guys it's just that I don't brave enough to tell you guys. After me and Jimin situation that he being weird to me and turn that he cheat on me. I'm not that happy and feel sad everyday. Yoongi and I decided to told you guys after me and Jimin and situation is off. But it's look like it become worse. I'm so sorry" she look at them. Then Jisoo hug her and joined by Lisa. "It's okay Chae...we know how you feel right know. But we thanks to Yoongi's anger because he just told the truth" Jisoo said while chuckled a little. Chaeyoung let go the hug "Thank you guys. For supporting me and stay by my side. I don't deserve this—" "Don't said that Chae" she got cut by Namjoon. "We're not only a friend or best friend. We're just like a family. How can we leave you. And know that we know that you're Yoongi's sister then the more that me need to protect you" said Namjoon. "But Chae, how can you end up become Yoongi's sister??" Ask Tae. "Yeahh!!!Me so confused"said Jungkook. Chae then look at her brother. Yoongi sigh and join them after clam down his anger. "Her mom marry to my father. We actually didn't know that our parents had dating. It's just that my dad call me to go back home because he wanted to make a surprise" He said. Then everyone nod understand what Yoongi told them. But everyone interested to the story except Jennie. "Jennie noona, you not surprised at all??" ask Jungkook. Jennie cross her arm "Why I need to be surprised?? I already know about this" she rolled her eyes. "YOU KNOW!!!!THEN YOU DIDN'T TELL ME!!"shout Jisoo. "He told me not to tell everyone because they will tell it by themselves" Jennie reply. Everyone nod. "So... since we're here. How about sleepover??"said Lisa. "Yeahh.. that's sounds good. It already late."said Jin. Everyone nod but then Chaeyoung stood up and grab her coat. "Chae where are you going??"ask Jennie. She face her while the other is waiting for her answer. "I think I need fresh air unnie. I'll be back. No need to worry. And I just wanted to go to Han River. Just walk there. " She said smile a little. Everyone nod and understand what is her situation right now. She need to realise everything. Yoongi walk toward her and Pat her head "Be safe okay. Call me if you need help. " She nod and walk off.

Hi guys!! New chapter is updated!!!How about previous chapter?? I hope you like it and also about a bomb that Yoongi and Chaeyoung give the members you guys also confused right? So next chapter is I'm going to write about how can Chaeyoung end up being Yoongi's little sister. Aren't you excited?? Anyway... please stay safe from Corona🥺. This virus really harmful. And also make me miss my school. It's hard to study online😭. I mean every subject teacher just make a group for our lesson. Before be don't have such a group like Add maths,SC or whatever except English. But then suddenly have a group. I mean how can my teacher know my phone number.🤦 Need to be more distance from my teacher 😂 .Anyway I hope you like this chapter. Don't forget to
VOTE☑️
&
COMMENT ☑️