CHAPTER 32

A/n pov

"Omaigad!!YAAHH PARK CHANYEOL!GIVE BACK MY PHONE YOU STUPID ASS!!" Chaeyoung yelled. Actually Chaeyoung been playing her game in phone. And been ignoring the poor best friend rolled everywhere on the couch. You see. Seen the break up. Chanyeol always stay by Chaeyoung's side no matter what. Not because he like her or what,it just this is what friend should do. "Nuh-uh you've been ignore me since I come!! And don't make me remind you that you are the one who call me to visit you. Now you play your games and IGNORE ME!" Chan glare at Chae. But then Chanyeol look the clock and he just remember you need to meet Jimin today. He look at Chaeyoung who still focus on her phone playing BTS SUPERSTAR. "CHAE!!!! I'm need get going now"Chanyeol yelled then walk toward the door. The girl quickly jump off the couch throw her phone on couch stopping Chanyeol don't go. "YAHHH!!! I'm sorry.....come on...you mad at me. Sorry Channie" she give him aegyo. Of course Chanyeol not mad at her. "Chae... I'm not mad. But I need to meet someone right now. I'll be back okayy. And also don't do anything stupid or else Yoongi gonna kill me" said Chanyeol and she chuckle and nod.

Chanyeol then drive to the near by cafe which Jimin told him. He walk off from car and go into the cafe. When he try to find Jimin and he saw a blonde boy sitting at the corner while playing with his finger. He walk toward him "Annyeong. Urimani-ya(It's been a long time)" and the the boy shake his hand "Thank you for coming Chanyeol" he smile. Chanyeol sit opposite him. "Anyway you want to order something first??" Jimin ask him "Nahh... later. So you want me to meet you. Now spill it." Chanyeol cross his arm and his leg. Jimin look at him. Jimin know he care about Chaeyoung. "Okayy... actually it's not my fault in the first place " Jimin said. "Who said it's not your fault? You are the one who ch-" when he cut by Jimin "It's Seulgi". Chanyeol widen eyes. Chanyeol know about Seulgi. Seulgi is Jimin ex boyfriend who break his heart cheat with his friend Sehun. Sehun is Chanyeol friend and actually Chanyeol know about Jimin it just that he haven meet him. But he meet Jimin because of Chae. "Seulgi?? Wait....why is here?? When did she bailed out??" Jimin look at him confused "I thought Chae already told you?" But Chanyeol shake his head "No she didn't, she just said that you cheat on him but never mention the person that who is you cheat on" Chanyeol explain. "I actually keep this for myself because I don't want you guys get hurt. Seulgi will do anything to make Chaeyoung suffer and I don't want that to happen." He explain and finally he know who is behind this situation. "Jimin,I know Seulgi." Chanyeol suddenly said that makes Jimin shock. Chanyeol nod. "Yess...you didn't hear it wrong. I know Seulgi. I'm Sehun's friend. And I know about her. Remember when you break up with Seulgi? Actually that was her plan. Because she said she like Sehun but Sehun have a girlfriend that time. When you saw Sehun kiss Seulgi. Actually Seulgi force herself to Sehun. Because she's a slut duhhh. And when you broke up with her, Sehun's girlfriend know that Seulgi had kiss Sehun and she drag her away pull her hair fighting. But then Seulgi give up and try to come back to you. But when she try comeback to you,you already meet Chae. So...this is the story behind the slut. Interesting right. But not for now because the person who she target now is my best friend so I believe you" Chanyeol said and Jimin shock about what happen to Sehun and nod. "So...you tell me the truth but how about your hyung?? " Chanyeol ask. "They know about it. Actually they come to me because they said it's impossible that I will let go of Chaeyoung that easily. Can say that they pretty smart and I also know about Yoongi hyung is Chaeyoung step brother. I've been giving warning by him." Jimin chuckle and join with Chanyeol. Suddenly Jimin smile faded,he look at Chanyeol"So... how's Chae going? I mean did she eat well? Did she still upset?" Jimin ask. Chanyeol sigh "Actually she didn't eat so much lately and she will cry if one of us suddenly mention about you. But you don't have to worry, she's fine. She actually seem a bit smiling these days while playing her games on her phone" Chanyeol rolled his eyes while mention about "games on her phone" and make Jimin chuckle. "Hey Chanyeol.....can you do me a favor? Jimin ask. Chanyeol nod "Sure...what is it??". Jimin look at Chanyeol nervously because he wanted to say that he want to meet Chae and explain everything to her. But he know Chae doesn't want to meet him but Chanyeol always with her so it his chance to make things right. He look at Chanyeol again "I want to meet Chae" which make Chanyeol widen eyes. Chaeyoung told him she doesn't want to meet Jimin. Because she said that it make her feel the pain inside her. "But Jimin,Chae don't want to meet you. She said it will remind her the pain that you give her" said Chanyeol. Hearing what Chanyeol said Jimin eyes feel sad. Yes...he blame himself but he need to make things right again and be with her. "Please Chanyeol. Just once,I know I hurt her,I know she hate me right now just please I need to explain to her" Jimin keep begging Chanyeol. Chanyeol sigh "Okay fine. I will take you to Chaeyoung.BUT! Don't ever hurt her again I warn you Park Jimin" and that sentence make Jimin smile.

Arrived at Chaeyoung's house

Jimin feel nervous keep on touching his finger. Chanyeol saw that and pat his back "You will be fine. Just told her everything. I trust you" Jimin nod and Chanyeol ring the bell. Then they heard Chae shout from inside. "WAIT A MINUTE!!!" She yelled and when she open the door "I SWEAR PARK CHANYEOL I TOLD YOU TO BRING-" she stop when she saw Jimin stand beside Chanyeol. Jimin look at her with sad eyes and Chaeyoung try to hold her tears. The guy who break her heart. The guy who cheat on her. The guy who she call best friend. The guys that she meet since childhood is coming over.

"Chae...I miss you"

Hi guys!!! New chapter is updated. How you guys feel on quarantine? I hope you guys always healthy. I'm sorry If this chapter boring. Anyway hope you guys love this chapter. Love you ❤️. STAY AT HOME!!!!!!
Don't forget to
VOTE ☑️
&
COMMENT ☑️

[Sorry for spelling error😅]