CHAPTER 15

After 2 month

Rosé Pov

School

It's recess time. I'm alone in class. Asking why?? Lisa with Jungkook don't know where they go. Jennie with Yoonngi oppa go to canteen with Jhope oppa and Namjoon oppa. Jisoo unnie with Seokjin oppa at library with Taehyung oppa. Jimin going help teacher to pick some books. And I'm like a doll that sleepy sitting alone on my desk.

And today my mom is come. I want to introduce her to Jimin. Maybe she will forgot who is Jimin. Yeah...my mom only see him when he was a little child.

I can't wait for Jimin. I lay my head down my desk and slowly close my eyes.

10 minutes later

Chae*whispered*~Jimin

I slowly woke up and open my eyes. When my eyes open I saw Jimin lay his head beside my desk which is Jhope oppa's desk. He smile when he saw my sleepy face.

I scratched my eyes

Hey.....when did you come*yaw*~Rosé

A few minutes ago*smile*~Jimin

I nod and he still stare at me

Am I that beautiful*giggle*~Rosé

Wae?? Can't I see a beautiful face of my girlfriend*carassed my hair*~Jimin

I move my face close to him .

My mom is coming today. I want her to see you~Rosé

I'm okay with that. I miss her too. So when we go?~Jimin

After school??~Rosé

Okay...so that's mean I take you home*smirking*~Jimin

Something like that*smirk*~Rosé

Well maybe I should sleep over*smirk*~Jimin

My eyes widen and look at him.

Why you want to sleep over???~Rosé

He lean to my ear whispering

I feel so hard baby...*whispered*~Jimin

I face palm and with my annoyed look.

Your not virgin*glare*~Rosé

Cause you take it*pouted*~Jimin

Wait,what did you mean I take it*confused*~Rosé

Remember that night, you are the one who take it*smirk*~Jimin

Wait..so you really virgin that time~Rosé

Urrmmmm...yaaa.. what's make you think that I'm not virgin~Jimin

You are playboy~Rosé

Ooww..baby...~Jimin

(A:Okay, let's stop this nonsense)

Skip the time–

Class dismissed. Me and Jimin going to my house. I want him to meet my mom seen I don't want to hide it anymore. We take his car drive there.

We arrived at few minutes. We stand in front of my house door. I look at Jimin. He look nervous. I interviewed our hand.

Don't worry,she will like you. Maybe miss you*smile*~Rosé

He nod and I knock the door

MOM!!! I'M HOME!AND ALSO HAVING A SUPRISE FOR YOU!!!*shout*~Rosé

Wait honey~Mrs.Park

When my mom open the door. I quickly hug her tight.

I miss you*hug her mom*~Rosé

Miss you too darling~Rosé's mom

Jimin Pov

I can are how much Rosé miss her mum. When they broke their hug then Rosé's mum eye on me. I bow

Awww...who is this handsome boy here~Rosé's mum

I'm—~Jimin

Mum.... he's back mum. He is here~Rosé

Rosé mum eyes widen and look at me. She come toward me with some tears on her eyes and suddenly hug me.

Welcome back my little ChimChim~Rosé's mum

My tears fall. I hug her back. She just like a mother to me. When I was a little kid,my parents always let me stay with her because I love to play with Chae. She treat me like her own son. She is my mother. My second mother. And I miss her.

We broke the hug and she kiss my forehead.

Let's go inside~ Rosé's mum

Uummm...looks like the favorite kid is here. I think I'm gonna go.*jelouse*~Rosé

I chuckled and go inside with them. It's a big house. It's remind me when I was visit Chae's house and play with her.

"So...How can you meet this sleepyhead (Rosé)" she ask me. "Well we are the in the same school" I said. Then Rosé come from upstairs "Baby....can we—" she then stop and my eyes widen. Her mother look at her and I was really nervous. Did she will like me? Am I be reject for being her son-in-law? God please save me.

"Ahehee...hi mum. I'm just—" "You didn't tell me that you and little Chim is dating" Chae cut by her mum. "I thought you will mad??" Rose said. "Why would I?? I really like Jimin since you guys a child" she look at me and smile. "So aunty didn't mad at us" I ask. "Ani....I love you and I will be honored to have you to be my son" I smile and Rosé rush down hug her mum. "Tq eomma, I love you" "As long as you happy" her mother said. What am I doing you are saying. Well,I'm just sit there smiling like idiot like this is first time.

"Hey stop smiling like idiot" she teas me. I look at her and tap my lap. She know what am I saying. Before she can walk toward me,her mom speak out "Kids....I'm going!! Please take care of yourself" "Nee eomma!! " we reply . She then look at me again and I make some angry face.

She then quickly sit on my lap and cupped my face. "Awww....my mochi is mad" she teased. I then put my arm around her waist pull her closer. I smirk"Seen your mum is out......." I carassed her hair and tuck it behind her ear. "Can we have some good time" I look into her eyes. Without any second, I pull her head down and kiss her passionate. We ended up in bed.

HAI GUYSSS!!! WUUUUUU....you don't know how happy am I can update this chapter. Sorry for a boring chapter. I just want to get this done!!! Anyway,hope you like it. 💜💜💜 VOTEEEE!!!!