CHAPTER 25

Rosé pov
I woke up saw Jimin beside me while hug my waist so tight. I smile to see his behavior like this. It's so cute. My cute Mochi. I slowly try to get up from bed but I feel Jimin hug me more tighter. I chuckled a little and pecked his cheek that make him smile and pin me down on the bed. I then smile at him and cupped his cheeks"Good morning Mochi" I smile and give him a peck on his lips but of course he never gonna wake up and continue lay beside me while I can feel his breathing on my neck. "Jimin.... Wakie wakie I need to cooked for breakfast" then he slowly sit up with his sleepy eyes as I do the same. He turn beside me and smile "Good morning beautiful" I then got up from bed and tied my hair in bun and go to kitchen.

I look into the fridge and thinking what to cook "Should I cook bacon with rice?? That's sounds weird but let's try" I talk to myself. When I was busy cooking,I feel two arm hug my waist from back. Who else if it not HIM. "Uummmm... it's smell tasty" he said and give some kiss on my shoulder. "Ji-Jimin.... I'm cooking" I almost moan. He ignoree and continue to kiss my shoulder and move to my jawline and next is my neck. I keep on control myself from moaning and guess what,he bite my neck that make me moan. "YAHH!!PARK JIMIN!! I'm cooking you asshole."I glare at him but his smile turn into a smirk. Shit that smirk face of him. He hug me once again and whispered "You such a wife material babe,if not because of that incident that you're been kidnapped, I'll bet we're already have a someone in your stomach" I turn into red scarlet and good thing I finish my cooking and turn back to him while he grab my waist "Well thanks to God I've been kidnapped because you will gone more horny than ever I expect" I smirk and grab our plate for breakfast.

After we're done our breakfast, Jimin go shower while I do the dishes. Well I think tomorrow is a special day but what is that day. I keep thinking and thinking and POP!!! Tomorrow is our anniversary!! Maybe I could make a surprise?? Or maybe bake some cake??No no no...go out for vacation??Shit!!I need to call my unnies and oppas for this. But then Jimin is go downstairs and I walk from kitchen and saw he is ready for work. I stand in front of him and fix his tie and he talk to me "Babe.. tonight I will come home late. I have some extra work to do. I'm sorry I can't join you for dinner tonight" he place his hand on my cheek and I grab his hand "I understand...but maybe I can call Lisa to coming" I pounted and he chuckle of my childish. "You can baby. Anything for you but just don't open the door for stranger. Arraso??" I smile and nod. He give me a peck on lips before he left and now I'm alone.

I don't know but everytime Jimin left me I feel so sad like Jimin will left me. Last week I've been crying so much and mostly someone is know I'm crying. Lisa and Jungkook. The time when I'm crying,I told Jungkook and Lisa to not tell the others about it because I don't want them to keep worry about me. Sometimes I feel grateful to have friends like Lisa and Jungkook. This couple even though they always bickering on each other but it just a joke for them because they understand each other. I sometimes become jealous because the maknae getting married before me. Yeahh I know, I just about to get married but something always happen.

I walk toward the living room and throw myself on the couch. Then suddenly I have a brilliant idea. I get my phone and call

"Lisa yaaa!! Where were you"

"Unnie!!!Urrrmm I'm at nearby grocery. Wae?"

"I'm lonely since Jimin go to work. Wanna have some fun.."

"I'll be there in a minute!!"

She just hung up without let me to say goodbye to her. I chuckled and of course,if have Lisa...have movie.

A few moments later

*DING DONG*

I quickly reach the door and saw Lisa bring some pizza but the most shocked me is Jungkook?? "Yaahh!!Bunny, aren't you work this time??" I crossed my arm. He then look at me nervous like I'm going to kill him. "Errmm..I was calling Lisa and she said she's on her way here so I volunteer myself to pick her and i told Jimin hyung and he said I can have a break." I glared at him and smile back to Lisa but Lisa is still glare at him "Unnie...I told him not to pick me up but this stubborn ignore my word!!"she pounted at me. I chuckled and let this two couple in.
We sit on the couch and started our movie day. But I can't focus on the movie because I still thinking of our anniversary for tomorrow. Then I paused the movie and Lisa and Jungkook look at me with widen eyes. "Unnie what's wrong?" Lisa look at me at worry eyes. Yeah yeahh..she probably think I'm still sad. I look at the two of them with puppy eyes "Can I ask you guys a favor??" Then Jungkook and Lisa look at each other with confused. "What is it noona??" I then smile brighter"Can you guys help me for me and Jimin’s anniversary for tomorrow? Please" the the suddenly jump happily "Yeahh!! Tomorrow is their anniversary!!Wohoo!!"yell Jungkook and Lisa clapping her hand with excited. They both then look at me "No worries unnie. We will help you with that. But first we need a plan...." Lisa try to think some plan. "Ahaa!! If it was anniversary you must look pretty!!" then she drag me to my room and left Jungkook behind. She open my closet to find a perfect clothes for me. But a few minutes later she give up and look at me "So??you found anything??" She look at me me with glare "You seriously need to go shopping. Chae!!YOUR CLOSETS FULL OF CROP TOPS ,SHORT AND PAJAMAS SERIOUSLY!!!" I then think about it and yeahh..I have no dress in my closet. Not even one. I look at her with innocent face "So...what we gonna do now??" I ask her then she facepalm . "Unnie.. that's mean.. we're going shopping tonight" I nod and waiting for the night.