CHAPTER 24

Chaeyoung Pov
It's been 1 weeks seen i was discharged from hospital. And Jimin take care of me very well. But there is something change. He's been ignoring me this days. I just wonder why? I don't want to ask him cause maybe he need sometime to think. Now I've in my house waiting for Lisa and Jungkook to come. Why they coming you asking? Actually, I'm on my period and I'm craving for food sooo...yeahh..calling that two dork to put some delivery for me of course.

3rd person pov
After a few minutes

*Ding dong* *Ding dong* Chae quickly run out from her room as soon as she heard the bell door is ringing. She open it with big smile and hug the two tightly. "I-i c-ca-can't b-br-breath....."said Lisa and Jungkook .Chae let go off them and take the food that they bring "Let's go inside and watch movie" she drack the two inside. Jungkook pick the movie while Lisa and Chae doing the popcorn in the kitchen. Lisa look at Chae with a little bit sad in her face. "Hey..why the long face. You've been excited for a while ago" while Pat her shoulder. She look at her with sad smile and said "Nothing..it just..Jimin is been ignoring me these days.He seems distracted. I wanted to know but I want to give him some time to tell me everything" she continue with the popcorn. Lisa know her best friend so well. She is patient and the sweetest person that she ever know. After the popcorn finished...they head to the living room. "Hey guys..I picked the movie. Well horror??"he smile innocent and Lisa and Rosé shocked. Why? Because this two hate horror movie so much. "YOUUUU FUCKERRRR!!!!"Lisa yelled and attack her own boyfriend and Rosé just laughing at the two. But then she realizes again that she miss to be with her boyfriend like this. She didn't even realize that she already crying in front of her friends. "Chae..why are you crying"said Jungkook that Lisa still on top of him ready to him with pillow and Lisa quickly turn around to see her best friend. Chae quickly run to  her room and lock her door immediately. She was crying on her knee. Lisa and Jungkook chase after her keep knocking on the door.

"Babe.. should we call the others"ask Jungkook. Lisa turn to him "Nooo..we can't told them remember..they busy and we responsible to take care of Chae remember" said Lisa.

Flashback

All of the BTS and Blackpink members are in the living room accept for Rosé because she need to rest. They all silent. Jin look at his kid had been go through a lot "Sooo..all here right? Okay.. we've been through a lot
.. especially Chaeyoungg. We need to take care of her,but we're all busy"he said and look at Lisa and Jungkook. The two nervous and gulped in the same time and he continue"and.....we need someone that can stay by her side when we or Jimin is not around. She's in danger " he sigh. But the Lisa sit there still thinking. "Rosé is in danger. I can't lose my best friend so soon. I mean I need to stay by her side. She need someone" she thought. But the Jungkook look at his girlfriend that still thinking. But he knows what Lisa is going to said. Rosé is Lisa's best friend since child. They know each other so long. Jungkook slowly grab Lisa's hand and Lisa shocked look at him. He nod and Lisa will make her wish.

Lisa raise her hand and the others all eye on her and said "Me and Jungkook decided to take care of her no matter what" that make Jimin eyes widen and he know what are they doing. They're Rosé's best friend and he knew that they gonna take care of her from danger.

"Are you guys alright with that?"ask Namjoon. Jimin nod and said "I believe them" and look at the two. Jungkook and Lisa nod at him and he nod back.

End of flashback

"So what are we gonna do now? "Jungkook said. Lisa look at Chae's door and whisper to Jungkook"We talk at the living room" that Jungkook immediately nod. They walk to living room and Jungkook sit beside Lisa "So.....what should we do now? Rosé is on her period and I think she will back soon "said Jungkook while Lisa keep figure something out. Jungkook notice his girlfriend silent. He held her hand "Are you okay baby..you seems distracted" Lisa quickly cuddle to him and he wrap his arm around her. "Heyy...if you have a problem you can tell me you know" Jungkook carassed her hair. Lisa hug him tightly"Kookie...I just thinking that maybe Chae is having a problem with Jimin. She said to me just now that Jimin oppa is more ignoring her and having a distance from her. I don't her to suffer" said Lisa that almost crying for her best friend.

"Shhhh... it's okay..I think Jimin hyung just busy with his thing. I will talk to him okay... don't think to much" hug her more that her face against his chest.

Jimin pov
"Ohhh Jimin~~" called Seulgi. I roll my eyes and look at her "What again, I did what you told. You happy now?" She then lock her arm with mine "Well.. I'm happy that you're mine. You did a good job" she said while her hand go down on my chest. I push her hand harshly "Don't touch me" I look at her with warn eyes. She chuckle "Oohh babe... I'm you girlfriend remember. You said yes to me" I look at her grab her shirt "You force me to say it. If I'm not agree you will hurt Rosé!!!!!" I yelled at her

Flashback>>

I go for a club night alone while Chae is in hospital. I was thinking why would people always wanted to hurt his loved one. I take another shot of soju. But then my phone ringing the name come out 'Kookie maknae" . I took the phone and answer it.

"Yooo..maknae..waeyeo" with my drunk voice. "Yoo...hyung...wait are you drunk??" "Just a little..wassup.." "oohhhh the doctor said Chaeyoung can go back by tomorrow morning" "REALLY!!!I mean I will come tomorrow morning" "Yeahh yeahh you better come before Chae gonna kill youuuuuu" he whispered. O chuckle and end our call. But then I feel an arm around my waist. I look up and it's

Seulgi!!!

"What are you doing here!! Let go off me you bitch!" I yelled at her. "I miss you baby...wanna spend some time with me" she draw a circle on my shoulder. I stood up and push her away. "Don't you dare touch me. Only Rosé can touch me" I look at her with angry eyes. She then sit beside me and order some alcohol. She take a sip "If I can't touch you...your girlfriend will be in danger" she smirk. My eyes widen "Don't.you.dare" she then laugh "Did you think I will lock in a jail in my whole life. Not that simple baby. I'm come back to make your girlfriend's life more difficult and guess what, I'm the one who that give her the poison water" she smirk. I go near her and grab her shirt "What did you want from me" I look into her eyes. She then push my hand that grab her shirt away and make her face close to me "I want you. If you take me back as your girlfriend, I will stop my plan to hurt you beloved girlfriend" she smirk. I can't do this...but it's for Chae and I need to. I'm sorry Chaeyoung-ahhh. I promise I will protect you this time. I look at her and lead my hand to shake her hand "Deal. But don't ever hurt Rosé" she then took a closer step "A deal is a deal as long as your mine" she hug me and I didn't hug her back.

<<End of flashback

Hai guyss.. it's been a long time since I haven update. Why?? Because I have a busy schedule 😭 but I make a time to write this for you guys🎉. Hope you guys enjoy reading. Don't forget to

Vote☑️
And
Comment ☑️