CHAPTER 21

3 person

The two keep running around their Taekwon School and teasing each other. It's make them remember what did they do in the last time. The sound of Rosé giggle makes Jimin more happy when he saw her happy.

Yaahhh!!!Park Chaeyoung!!You still need to pay me!!!~Jimin

Hahhaaa....you so slow...omaigawddd:::*tease*~Rosé

Don't tease me.... I'm handsome~Jimin

Ewww....buai buai...catch me if you can~Rosé

She then quickly run into the hallway and open on of the door and wait for Jimin to catch her.

Jimin walk a long the hallway and open the door one by one. "Where did she go...I know her legs are long" Jimin though. He then saw a door is open a little and there is a blonde hair standing. He smirked and slowly open the door. "BOOO!!!" "YAHHH!!!" She yelled."Hahhaaa...where did you want to run now.... don't forget I'm not you best friend but I'm your boyfriend" he smirked and lean her closer until her back pinned on the wall. Rosé can't stop him...she know what he's gonna do and she want it.

Aren't you going to stop me*husky voice*~Jimin

Why should I?I like it *bite her lower lips*~Rosé

Bad girl*smirk*~Jimin

Before their lips about to touch...a voice that really familiar speak out.

"Well...look at this two. After so many year without listening your two voice that make noise in here make me in complete"

"TEACHER!!"~Jirose

They both quickly hug their teacher.

Ms.Lee....I miss you~Rosé

I miss you too little Chaeyoung~Ms.Lee

Yaaa...what about me*pouted*~Jimin

And you too little Chim~Rosé

I'm not little anymore~Jimin

They giggle look how cute was Jimin

Yes..you are*let her tongue out*~Rosé

"Youuuuu....."

Okay you two....stop the fight. You still the even though you guys grown up*giggle*~Ms.Lee

He/She start it~Jirose

"Anyway,what bring you two to come here"MsLee ask them. They stop glaring each other and look at their teacher."We come here to visit. It's really been so long well..sin I'm going to Australia"Jimin said and look down. "Oooww... how's your life in Australia"the teacher ask. "He can't leave without me" Rosé said by cut him. They giggle and walk to the place that they always training.

Wow.... nothing change at all~Rosé

"Chae....look" Jimin pointing at the woodboard. (You know the board that always been use to kick for taekwondo,yeahh..that one) she quickly walk there and they saw they name own it.

Flashback

Chae!!!!~Jimin

He run around the school to find his friend. But then he stop at one tree and heard a cry. He walk toward it and saw his friend crying.

Chae...I run all away the school to find you. Why are you crying~Jimin

You leave me didn't you*look at him*~Rosé

He just stood there. Yes she heard about the news that her best friend are going to Australia.

It..it's no-not true right*suffered*~Rosé