CHAPTER 29

[How Chaeyoung end up become Yoongi's sister?]

When Chaeyoung is 6, her dad die because of brain cancer. And that is the start that Chaeyoung and her mother leave alone without her father. Little Chaeyoung always miss her father. She always cry while looking at her father's picture. But then she try to be brave. Which is she join the Taekwondo club. And there she meet Jimin. Meanwhile, Yoongi's mother had leave him when he was 4 with his father.  Yoongi's mother had run another man and left him with his father. Yoongi never had his mother's love like his mother never seems to like like very much and always go out at night and comeback in the morning. Yoongi really sad about the fact that his mother never love his father. Then Yoongi decided to change himself. He wanted to be smart,good looking and change his attitude so that people will never ever though that he's weak. (Now you guys know why Yoongi is savage 😂)

Flashback of Yoongi's father introduce him to Chae's mother

Yoongi's pov

Me and Jennie is going to the mall for buying some clothes to Jennie. Yeahh..my girlfriend love fashion and I'm glad to spend my money on her. "Baby...can I buy an ice cream. "she look at me with big cute eyes. Omaigadddd that eyes....how can I not fall for her. I nod then she grab me pull me to the ice cream stall. We ordered our ice cream and find some sit. I sit opposite her and put her shopping bags beside me. A lot you know. You see...my attitude always change when I'm with my girlfriend. Like more sweet?? Eerr.....cringe?? I know. I know. Whatever. "So.. how's your dad. I miss your dad you know. I mean I miss his kimchi fried rice and kimchi stew" she pouted. I chuckled and smile at her "I can cook too. Why you don't want me to cook" I look at her and she raised her eyebrows. "Not the same taste dude" she rolled her eyes. "Why do you like my father's cooking than me....I mean I'm his son!!" I complain and glare at her. "Because I'm his favorite soon to be daughter in law and he is my favorite samchon(uncle)" she rolled her eyes. "Fine that's mean you love my father more than me??" I look at her. She chuckled and cup my face with her both hands "I love how he cook,but I love you with my whole heart." she said while look at my eyes. I smile and can't control it to give her a peck on lips and for good timing our ice cream had come. After eating ice cream I decided to bring Jennie back home. But on our way my phone ring. I look at it "Dad" is calling. I look at Jennie she signal me to pick it up so I does and put it on a speaker.

"Hey Dad...why suddenly call"

"Hey son... I'm just want to said that are you already eating dinner??"

"Not yet. I'm going to bring Jennie back home"

"Ohhh..well we will have a dinner together with someone. You can bring Jennie too seenn she's your girlfriend"

I look at Jennie a while and she nod. I nod back

"Okay then, just tell me the address and I will go there"

"Oohhh.. it's at xxxxxxx Restaurant. Don't be late"

"Yeahh yeahh... whatever"

I hung up and Jennie chuckled. I look at her "What's so funny??" she smile at me "Nothing, it's just that...why are you so cold to your father" "Nahh..he used to it. Anyway..kaja" she nod.

After arrived

Me and Jennie walk into the restaurant and try to look for my father. "Urrmm.. excuse me, can I know where is Mr.Min 's table?" Ask the waitress. "Ohhh..it right there..go straight and turn right" I bow and say thank you and walk toward the table. I then look at my father and he rise his hand to signal me that he was sitting there. But one thing catch my eyes. A woman sit opposite her?? "Heyy Yoongi...who is that woman sit opposite samchon?? Never see her before" "I'm not sure but let's just go there say hi and ask" I look at her and she nod. We walk toward my father's table and I sit beside my father,Jennie sit beside me as we bow to them. "Heyy son... it's been a week you didn't come home" he Pat my shoulder. "Dad... I'm a big boy now" I whine. Jennie and that woman chuckled. "Anyway this is Mrs.Park. Park Sae Jung." The woman greet us "Annyeong my name is Park Sae Jung" she smile. I bow back and look at her she smile. That smile...where did I saw that. "So...Saw Jung-ahh where is your daughter??" "Ohhh.. she's on her way..so sorry about her. She always clumsy and such a sleepyhead" I then whispered to my father "You not going to set me on marriage don't you" he look at me "Who said you gonna get married?? Is Jennie ready yet??" She ask and my father look at Jennie and Jennie blush. "Dad......" "Okayy ookay...so you know I'm being single you know since your mother leave us. So didn't I have a chance to find the second one?" my father look at me. I know he having a hard time for being single father for raise me. "Okay for me" and they give a shock face. "What!! Yeah yeahh..you can have another wife dad. And I think Mrs.Park is a good woman. You had mention she has a daughter which mean she is a single mother too. Right??" I look at Mrs.Park. She nod and I smile..."Dad..even though she has daughter but love is love. Which mean I also accept her daughter as my sister" I look at he both of them and Jennie nod for what I'm saying. My father almost cry "Don't cry. I'm gonna out of her if you cry" he then chuckled and hug me "Thank you.....son" I pay his back "As long as you happy" I broke the hug but then suddenly a girl come with breathless. "I'm sorry I'm la—" Me and Jennie look at eache other and shock. "Yoongi oppa??Unnie??What are you guys doing here??" "Chae...we should the one who ask you..what are you doing here??" "Well my mom wanted to introduce me her friend and—wait... something is wrong" she look at Mrs.Park and... wait..so that's mean Mrs.Park is HER mother. So that's mean..."So mom this is your friend??" She look at my dad. My dad bow "Annyeong I'm Min Yoo Jang, nice to meet you" "Chae I just wanted to ask you that.....if you can give me a second chance to fall in love again?? Would you hate it??" her mother ask her. I look at Chae and she hug her mother"I will never hate it eomma. It's for your happiness. I can accept it" she smile and she look at my father "Please take care of her and make her happy" she smile and my father smile back "I will" she then look at me and Jennie "So..oppa..you are my brother??" then Jennie nod. She look at Jennie and Jennie look back at her. They both like make an eye contact then suddenly rolled their eyes at me. "What!! Don't look down on me Chae. I'm gonna be a good brother you know" I cross my arm. "Yeahh..a good big brother that sleep on the couch for 24 hours a day..off" she tease me. "Omaigad...so this is the feeling for having a little sister" I face palm and they laugh. But then she realized something" So are we gonna tell the others??" She ask me. I look at Jennie and think again. "Maybe ke keep it as secret first. After you and Jimin's situation is off that you guys back to normal,them we will tell them" I said and she nod.

Hi guyss!!So this is a story that how Chaeyoung end up become Yoongi's sister. I don't that this chapter is good but I hope you like it. Anyway stay healthy and stay at home yaa...also don't forget to
VOTE☑️
&
COMMENT ☑️