CHAPTER 36

Jimin pov

B. Who is this B. And this guy having a plan with SEULGI!? Gosh,thank god i haven go back home or else i'm gonna kill her by myself. But I still can't think about who is this B guy. Why he wanted to ruin our relationship? What did I do wrong?

When I was deep in thought someone pop on the couch sit beside me and hug me. Well I know who is this clingy one. "You look so deep in thought. What are you thinking" she hug me tightly bring her face on my chest. I caressed her hair gentle. "Nothing. I'm just thinking what we wanted to do today. It's been so boring since all people leave us two in this big fucking house. Screw Jungkook told me to  take care of his house" I rolled my eyes and she chuckle. Asking where the others go. Well Yoongi and Jennie have a date and Hobi hyung,Namjoon hyung going to do something which we will find it out soon. And Lisa,Jungkook,Jisoo and Jin Hyung buying something to eat at the grocery and obviously for their favorite maknae.  Chae look at  me with smile "How about we going to acrade. It's been a while right?" she said with brightness smile. God really blessing me for having such a beautiful girlfriend like her. Opss..I mean fianceé. "That's a good idea but I have one problem to solve" I said and she look at me confused. "If we're going to acrade and we come back here. What clothes should I wear? I don't have clothes remember since this is Kook's house. And if you going to give me an idea of using Kook's clothes and that's not gonna happen because I look SO tiny" I raise the "so" word and she laughed. I pouted. I know she going to tease me. She keep laughing at me and I cross my arms on chest look angry.

"Ehehee...sorry baby. It just that you look so cute" she wipe her tears because she laugh so hard. But everytime she it make me more happy for hearing her voice. She then cup my face and pouted. "Don't be sad. I'm sorry okay. Okayy..how about we go back to your house and get your clothes." Well that's is a good idea but the slut is in my house. I look at her "Well that's is a good idea but I can't take you with me" I said and caressed her cheeks gentle. She pouted "But whyyy...." I sigh and hold her hand "Seulgi is still there remember. I can't let her hurt you. I don't want anyone to hurt you. You've been through a lot Chaeyoung-ahh. But I promise to kick her out from my hou— wait our house. I promise that" I smile and she smile back and hug me "I love Park Jimin"

"I love you too Min Roseanne Park Chaeyoung"

💜💜💜

"Yesss!!!!I win!!!" Chae shout out loud. And yes we at acrade. We been playing so many game and which I think I'm so unlucky today because Chae always win. Such an unlucky day for me. Now Chae drag me to play racing "Chae are you sure you wanted to play with me. I'm really good at this you know" I smirk at her and she glare at me "Arrogant enough Mr.Park. Let's see who win this game this time" she smirk back. I walk toward her pulling her by waist and our face I just an inch "Let's have deal baby. If you win then I have to buy what you want but...." I land to her ear "if I win then you need to do everything I told you. Got it" I whispered. I look back at her but then she smirk to me "Well looks like you really like challenge huh?" She step closer to me and I chuckled"It's not like you been know me just today baby girl. So...agree??" I pull her waist closer to me and she smirk "Challenge accepted"

Few minutes after

"JIMIN!!!YOU HIT MY CAR!!! NO NO NO NO NOOOO!!!" "YEAHH BABY...COME ON CHAE!!!" me and Chae keep yelling to each other and I can feel that other people might think us crazy. But who care I need to win this. And BOOM!!! "YES!!!I WIN!!" I yelled and Chae pouted and look so angry. I can say that she is really cute when she's angry. "Looks like I'm win this game baby~ " sing while tease her. She glare at me "You CHEAT!! You hit my CAR!!" She said and pouted again. I chuckled because she really want to win this. "It's not my fault....this how we play this game" I walk toward her and hug her from side and she look away. I giggled and kiss her cheek "Don't be angry...hmmm...how about I treat you ice cream." She still look away. Well I have no choice. I let go off her and distance myself. "Then I should buy some pizza for myself then" I saw her eyebrows raise. That I know my plan is work. "Hmmm...maybe cheese pizza should good for me" I look away and pretend to think. Then I feel someone hug my left arm. I look down at her and she give me a puppy eyes. I chuckled "How about we go now? " And she nod hug me "I'm sowwyyyy...." She make herself sounds like baby. I chuckled and go to the pizza store.

Skip the time>>

After buy a pizza and we go straight to Jungkook house since Lisa keep asking where is her best friend. We drive safe to Jungkook house and Chae still clingy on me cause she doesn't want to let me go. "Nooo...I want to go with you. What if that bitch try to make move on you. Uuuu..No no no no. "She said and shake her head for no. I chuckled"I'm fine baby. I just go there just for a minute. You can set me the limit if you want" and she pouted "Fine!!Make sure you comeback or else I'm not gonna take you back for the third time's" and she show her 3 fingers to me. I nod and kiss her then I left.

I drove to my house. I mean me and Chaeyoung's house just take 15 minute away from Jungkook's house because we didn't want to be a part from each other. After arrive,I open my house door and gate and it looks like no one is here. "Hhmm..maybe Seulgi move out from here?" I thought. I go upstairs and pick up my things. After all done I walk to kitchen and I saw a note over there. It's really confused so I pick it up and open it. And it says:

Dear Park Jimin,
Looks like you and your girlfriend having a good time. But don't you think you need to stay by her side all the time? Poor you. Come and fine me now.

Hi guysss!!! I know it's been so long I haven't update for you guys 😭😭 I really sorry 😭 I really busy this whole month because I helping my uncle for his business 😭 but I really appreciate for those who willing to wait for this chapter 🙏 Tq so much ❤️
And I hope you guys will enjoy this chapter 💜💜 see you on next chapter