CHAPTER 31

Jimin Pov

It's been 2 weeks that Rosé left me. Broke up with me. I can't but just painful inside. Seulgi keep giving headache. She keep on clinging to me and I don't like it. She once cheat on me and after all she did and when I can move on to her she came back to me. Now I'm sitting on my office with many files on my desk. I keep on thinking about Chaeyoung. Where will she go?? Where did she leave? How is she? Did she's happy without me? Is she never see me again and forget about me? What if she found other guy? I keep on thinking this things and many questions come out fromy head and suddenly I heard  a squeak sound and I come back to reality and saw my hyung is here except Yoongi.

"What are you guys doing here??" I ask and Namjoon hyung. He sit in front of me and everyone is quite. "You broke up with Chae don't you??" I widen my eyes. Looks like their know about this. I'm just doing this for her. Or else something bad happen again. I look at them and sigh "Yess..we did. She broke up with me first" I look at my files but then my office door was open harshly and pop out Yoongi hyung. He walk toward me and grab my shirt with anger. "How dare you hurt Chaeyoung. HOW DARE YOU!!!" he shout at me. I then punch him "SHE IS THE ONE WHO BROKE UP WITH ME!! IT'S NOT MY FAULT" "THEN WHO ARE THE ONE WHO CHEAT FIRST!!HAAA!!!" that shut me up. My hand grab my hair and everyone keep quiet while Hope hyung try to calm Yoongi hyung down.

Jungkook then stand beside me and pat my back. Namjoon hyung look at me "Jimin...if you have a problem you can tell us. We know there is something is going on that you can't tell us. Just please. We're family " I burst into cry and everyone is looking at me crying. "I look at them one by one and I look at Yoongi hyung he still in anger but calm a little bit. I don't know why Yoongi hyung protect Chaeyoung so much? Please don't tell me he likes her. "Jimin....we here for you. Please let us know what is your problem. We know that you love Chaeyoung so much. I mean you so whipped for her. We here to help" Jin Hyung softly say. "He never change at all. He still the fucking playboy" Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Yoongi shut up. He need to explain" said Jin Hyung scold Yoongi. "Who care!!He fucking hurt my sister" said Yoongi stood up and walk toward me. He stood in front of me put his both hand on my shoulder while I'm still confuse. Chaeyoung is Yoongi sister?? But Yoongi suddenly look at me with soft eyes. He sigh "Jimin.. I'm sorry I just can't see Chaeyoung cry. She's my step sister. My sister. This is why I trust you. But you need to tell us the truth. We know you've been hiding something from us. It's impossible you will let Chaeyoung go like that. There must be a reason. I'm your best friend Jimin. I know you so many years. You love Chaeyoung so much." I look down and I look at the boys back. I think I should tell them. I sigh "It's Seulgi." Everyone eyes widen "Seulgi??" Ask Tae with confused. I nod "Remember the wedding when Chaeyoung had food poisonous. It's her who come to the salon and give Chaeyoung a drink. And that night Chaeyoung still in hospital and Jungkook call me that Chae will come out from hospital. But then I found Seulgi at the bar while I'm drinking. Then she told me that if I never broke up with Chae she will hurt her. And of course I'm not gonna let that happen. So, I have a deal with her that started cheat on Chae. By the day that Chae broke up with me she said  that she know that I'm cheat on her before. Just that she didn't want to said it." I said while the other just nod.

"I knew it there is something is going on. It's a surprise new that you and Chaeyoung have broke up and let her go that easily." said Namjoon hyung and the others nod. "But Hyung,you no need to worry. Chae living with me and Lisa. It's just that she will feel sad when we mention about you she will lock herself in room and cry all night. Nevermind we just got used to it" said Jungkook and my eyes widen. It's hurt when hear about her crying. But it even hurt when she cry in front of me. I look down and the others come and give me a group hug. "We will help you bro. Everything is gonna be okay. You and my sister are going back again. I promise"Yoongi hyung pat my back. Everyone let go the hug and Yoongi hyung glare at me "But if you make she cry again. I swear to God Jimin. You will see Jennie number 2 after this." He said and I chuckled. But then Jungkook snap his finger "Oohh yaaa..I forget to tell you Jimin-ssi" he said while I look at him confused "What is that??" I ask. Then he scratch his head "Well..Jennie noona told me send a message for you from her. She said 'Tell Jimin if I saw his face that hurt Chaeyoung,I will dig his grave for him and never let him rest in piece' that what she told me" Jungkook smile innocent. I gulp my saliva. Well Jennie is more scary than Yoongi even though she just a girl version of Yoongi. But still I'm gonna save my life. I look at the boys "So..errmm..since you guys know about the truth. Can you guys help me??" The guy look at each other and nod. I take a deep breath "I wanted to meet Chaeyoung and make it up with her" I said and all of them widen eyes. "But Hyung, Chaeyoung doesn't want to meet you. The only person that make she feel better is the girls and that Chanyeol guy. I mean he's nice." Said Taehyung. Wait...did he just say Chanyeol?? Chanyeol!!! Maybe he could help me. I bet he already know about this. I mean he's Chaeyoung best friend of course Chae will tell him. Even though I got jealous of him but still. I need his help.

Evening

I got back home and facing this bitch "Heyy baby... you're back. I cook something for you" she came to me and kiss my cheek. Ewwww...slut. I rolled my eyes and walk toward stairs. "Heyy..you didn't eat?" "Nahh...I just finish eating with the boys. Sorry" I reply her with cold tone. I step inside my room and of course I'm not sleeping with Seulgi. I took off my tie and look at my bed. The empty space beside me. It feel so lonely without her. I then took my phone and calling
someone

"What did you want cheater"

I sigh "Can meet you tommorow?? I have something to talk about"

"Why should I meet a cheater like you? You hurt Chae. Isn't that good enough??"

"Look please. I need your help. I tell you the truth if you meet me tomorrow. Please Chanyeol"

I heard him signed "Okay fine. I will meet you. AND!! Don't ever bring that slut with you"

I smile "Thank you Channie. And of course I'm not gonna bring that slut you mentioned". We hung up the call. I smile by myself.

"I'm gonna take you back my Chaeyoung"

Hi guys. New chapter update!! Anyway I have a secret. That is I haven't do my quarantine homework 😂. Nvm I just do it tomorrow. Hope you like this chapter. Don't forget to
VOTE ☑️
&
COMMENT ☑️