CHAPTER 41

Author pov

It's been 3 days others keep on visiting Chaeyoung and Jimin in the hospital even Chanyeol. Chanyeol keep on apologize to Chaeyoung that he even cry in front of her. Chaeyoung understand him. He do that to her and Jimin. She really thankful that she had a friend like Chanyeol.

Chaeyoung parents (Chaeyoung' mom and Yoongi's Dad) come to visit her. They both hug her and her mom crying so hard

"Mom.. I'm okay now. Look at me, I still can talk and I'm not having that seriously injured" she smiled

"But Chae, the doctor keep telling us to take care of you. So as a father I am, I need to take care of you" as her Dad sit on the corner of her bed

"I'm fine dad. Don't worry much. Besides,I have Yoongj oppa and the others take care of me " she smile and then just in time Yoongi and the others come.

"Hey mom, dad. How long that you guys been here?" walk toward his mom and hug her.

"It's been 1 hours ago. And since you guys here, I think we should go for now" Yoongi nod and they all say goodbye to them and Lisa sit beside her best friend.

"Hey there bestie. How you doin?" Chae smile at her "I'm fine I guess it's just that—" she turn beside her which is Jimin still close his eyes. And she turn to Lisa again and smile"it's just that I miss him"

Yoongi pat her head and smile "It's okay. He will wake up soon" he smile. Chaeyoung nod and then the hear Jungkook and Taehyung bickering on each other.

"KOOK!!! GIVE MY PHONE BACK YOU BITCHH!!"

"NOT GONNA HAPPEN!! I NEED TO DELETE THAT PICTURE!!"

"GIVE IT BACK!! OMAIGADDDD!!JIN HYUNGGG"

"Gosh guys, can you guys stop arguing. We still at hospital"

"HE TAKE MY PHONE!!"

"AND YOU TAKE A PICTURE OF ME SLEEPING WHILE DROOLING"

"Guyss...you better shut up or else no phone for both of you. Ohh wait, not only that. You guys will be banned to not play videogames anymore" Jisoo smile innocently but scary.

"You guys noisy god" a husky voice reply them.

The all look at Chaeyoung look at them confused "Why are you guys looking at me like that?"

"Did you just talk to us using your husky voice" Jhope ask

"Wait why will I? You guys hear someone talking?" Basically,Chae can't hear that voice because of the noise.

"God you guys are so dumb" and that, everyone hear that. Shocking look beside Chae's bed see a guy try to settle himself.

Chae quickly try to stand up and Yoongi help her. Without any second she jump and hug that person. The person who she miss the most.

Jimin still confused but smelling the scent of Chae, he hug her back and of course it's Chaeyoung we are talking about. She cry in his arm.

Everyone smile looking at them. Yoongi smile looking at Jimin "You're finally I awake" and Jimin nod.

Looking at Chae who still hug Jimin tightly. They feel soft. "I think we should leave you two alone" said Jennie. And then they all walk out from the room.

Only both of them now

Jimin caressed Chaeyoung's hair and keep smiling. After a few minutes later, Chaeyoung still didn't broke their hug and Jimin chuckle.

"Chae baby? "

Chaeyoung shake her head still didn't want to broke the hug. But then Jimin cupped her face so he can looking at her.