Chapter 27

(Y/N) and Rebecca are relaxing in the middle of no where, why they are here, well that's because of the new Sokovia accords that were pushed through not to long ago, you see if the U

(Y/N) and Rebecca are relaxing in the middle of no where, why they are here, well that's because of the new Sokovia accords that were pushed through not to long ago, you see if the U.S government get them, then they will either have to kill them, which won't make them look so good, or they get taken and the government will run tests on them, Venom and Toxin, which will obviously result in their deaths as they won't have a host, so it's just all around safer if they stay out of the civil war that's going on between the avenges right now.

But all good things must come to an end as (Y/N) was outside cutting fire word when Rebecca came out the house holding a disposable cell that only has one number on it, and only one person has the number, (Y/N) put the axe down and took the phone.

(Y/N): Yeah?

Steve: We need you to suit up.

(Y/N) seemed to be thinking about it as he was panting form the cutting of the wood.

(Y/N): Where and when?

Steve told him where to go as he hung the phone up and looked to Rebecca, the two said nothing as they just got ready to head to where Steve needs them to be...

========================

(Y/N) and Rebecca arrived at the airport as the Avengers were fighting each other, (Y/N) and Rebecca couldn't believe what they were seeing.

Rebecca: How did it come to this?

She asked no one in particular, (Y/N) then looked to see the Black Panther, and the Spider guy that's been on the Tv recently flying around.

(Y/N): My father let his consciousness get the best of him, all this because one causality in war.

Rebecca and (Y/N) let Venom and Toxin free as they spotted Steve and a few others running towards a hanger, but they were stopped by Vision.

Vision: Captain Rogers... I know you believe what you're doing is right. But for the collective good you must surrender now.

As Vision speaks Iron Man drops Nat in front of Steve and his group as War machine does thew same with the Panther.

(RIP Chadwick)

The spider guy then jumps in to join them as Toxin and Venom wait on a near by hanger, the two aliens watched as team Steve and team Tony stood side by side staring each other down, they then watched as they started to run towards each other, but that's when (Y/N) and Venom had enough and jumped in between them.

They stopped in their tracks as Venom stood, but then (Y/N) took control as he looked to all of them, not just his fathers team.

(Y/N): What are you doing?