Twenty Nine

Present Day

"Well?!" Riley shouted, looking all but exhausted.

Jungkook cleared his throat, and suddenly the ceiling was more interesting than Riley.

"Jungkook if you don't tell me where Hoseok is right now I swear to all things kpop I will shrink your favorite shorts."

That got his attention.

"He's at the recording studio for the night." Jungkook winced. He knew if he was the one to tell her, he'd be the one to face Riley's wrath.

Riley twitched. As if a bomb was ticking, waiting to go off at any moment.
Sarah and Jungkook would be caught in the blast if they didn't run.

"You know what! I think we should go to bed, right Sarah?" Jungkook grabbed the girl's hand in desperate attempt to communicate.

"Good idea" Sarah mumbled, backing up.

"Do you have any idea what I've been through!" Riley screamed as they ran.

-

The next day, Sarah's eyes opened with a loud yawn.

As she stretched, Sarah felt something bump her elbow.

Jungkook laid beside her, mouth agape in the deepest sleep he'd probably ever had.

She chuckled, but then was reminded of the decision she'd have to make very soon.

It was December 23rd, and Sarah still hadn't decided on staying in Korea with Jungkook, or going overseas to a long distance relationship.

After further planning with Jin, Sarah had learned she could stay in the dorms if she did decide to stay, that way she could always go back home. If she even needed to.

Sarah doubted that would happen.

Jungkook's eyes slowly opened, and as soon as they did he was focused on her.

"Good morning~" he said lazily, sitting up with the longest yawn she'd ever seen.

Cute.

"Do you want to do anything today? Maybe ... nurse our remaining hangover?"

"Is your head still hurting too?"

"Most definitely." Sarah giggled.

She finally got out of bed and turned to look at Jungkook, with a new sense of admiration bubbling up in her stomach as if someone opened a net of butterflies.

The two had fallen asleep watching anime on the tv, and somehow they were still alive on the shared Minecraft game that was left open on the laptop on his bed overnight.

"Is something on my face?" He asked, smirking as if he already knew what she was really doing. Sarah's cheeks reddened, matching her hair like a paint sample card.

"N-no! You're ... okay I was staring."

Jungkook smiled. "You know, it's okay to stare. I stare at you all the time!"

Sarah narrowed her eyes.

"Uh... I meant for that to sound less creepy than it actually was."