𝟏.𝟔 𝐑𝐞𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡

Kakashi stood in a very neat and organized bedroom. Everything is spotless as he faces a certain wood-frame photo of a Genin team with their large-sensei. A young boy with mushroom-shaped hair and a large nose, boisterous, posed with a green-single suit outfit and a red scarf. Next to him is a young girl with distinct pale hair tied in a low ponytail, and brown skin, her smile shy and gentle. The third Genin is a boy with short brown hair, the tips curling around his jaw, with a lollipop stick between his lips.

        The narrow table with the wood frame is right next to a set of black folded clothes. Kakashi sighed, almost disappointed at the short time he had with the woman. 

        Orochimaru's plan to destroy Konoha has been stopped, but the damage was extensive. Hanai is dragged back to the ANBU forces, with her squadron offering another layer of protection while it's being rebuilt. Without a given break, her presence is requested by the village elders. 

        The Sannin are three renowned shinobi from Konohagakure, hailed as the greatest of their time. The three were the students of Hiruzen Sarutobi, the Sandaime Hokage. Their names are Jiraiya, Orochimaru, and Tsunade. Because of their legendary skills and prowess, each of the Sannin has been considered for the position of Hokage at one time or another. Jiraiya is actually the ideal shinobi for the position of Yondaime Hokage, but he isn't interested in the responsibilities. Orochimaru has applied for the position, but Hiruzen did not believe Orochimaru has the village's best interests at heart and was passed over in favor of Jiraiya's student, which in turn led to Orochimaru's deflection. 

        And now, apparently, she's needed to convince Jiraya of the position of Godaime Hokage. What the elders didn't know is that Jiraya has already asked her to persuade Tsunade, as the ultimate choice. 

        "Why am I not surprised?" In a flash Hanai made her presence known, catching Jiraya peeping at the women inside a bathhouse.

        She wore the signature ANBU uniform, a black-sleeveless top under the gray flak-jacket. Arm and leg guards, with her dark-tight pants functioning as her heeled shoes. The porcelain mask resembled a horned owl with sharp-red markings under the eyes, like eyelashes. The ANBU tattoo on her left shoulder.

        Stopping Jiraya on his tracks, the village elders ambushed him from the back. With Jiraya surrounded, he couldn't escape the conversation he is trying to avoid.

        "I'm going to tell you the basic plan. We need the Godaime Hokage right away." Homura Mitokado spoke, an old man with grey hair, a beard on a strong jaw-line, and glasses. As a member of the Konoha Council, he wears similar garbs to those that the late Hiruzen would wear.

        "And yesterday at an emergency meeting with the Feudal Lord, we decided it would be you, Jiraiya." Koharu Utatane revealed. She's an old woman with pearls on her hair needle and tassels. As a member of the Konoha Council, Koharu wears a simple long kimono, closed by an obi, a jacket, and a sash over it. 

        Jiraya took a quick glance at Hanai, "I'm sorry, it's not in my nature" he responded.

        "It has been decided. Besides, if a Shinobi like you, renowned as a Sannin is not then who is?" 

        "If you want a Sannin, there is one more left...Tsunade." Jiraya revealed, facing the two elders.

        Hanai honestly prefers the female Sannin. She can't imagine a pervert, like Jiraya, performing any Hokage duties. 

        "Certainly that child has the capability, but no one knows where she is." 

        "I'll find and bring her back. If I do that there's no problem, right?" Jiraya asked. "A wise one like Tsunade is meant to be Hokage more than I, with no motivation. Don't you agree, Anbu-san?"