#10 - I thought you were mine but ........."

*E P I L O G U E*

Shane held Rosie's hand and pulled her towards somewhere. They kept on walking for 5mins until they reached the end of the road. They stood there and looked at the view that was in front of them.

"Wow!" - Rosie's jaw dropped on seeing a paradise like view in front of her. She was just enjoying her view while Shane started speaking -

"This is the place that's closest to my heart! I used to come here very often as a child." . He continued -" When I was a kid my parents never understood how I felt and what I wanted and it's then when I come to this place to vent all my sadness. This place might hate me right now for using it. I never brought anyone here, even my parents didn't know about this place! ".

Rosie asked in confusion, "Then why me? "

He replied, "Because -" ....He held Rosie by her shoulder and turned her to face him.

"Because you are the first person I ever fell in love with. Never in my life I thought that you will be my only one. I thought I owned you but I never really imagined that I would loose my heart in the process! " - Shane started tearing up.

"I love you Rosie, I know it was unexpected but you suddenly became so important to me that now I can't even imagine living my life without you! You don't have to answer now if you don't want to! " - Shane said the last line by looking at the ground.

Rosie stood there as a statue.

"Please say something! " - Shane said still facing downwards.

"Let's go home. It's getting dark! " - Rosie said and started walking towards the car.

"But Ros-" "I wanna go home Shane! " - Shane tried to speak but was soon interrupted by Rosie.

Shane nodded and followed her to the car. The ride home was quite but Shane could notice that Rosie was thinking something the whole way.

They both entered the house and Rosie straight went to her room. She changed into something comfortable and crashed onto her bed. Just then she heard someone knocking. She knew who it was and opened the door.

"I want to talk to you! " - Shane said.

Rosie moved sideways and gave way for Shane to enter.

Shane entered the room and stood in the middle facing Rosie. Rosie came and stood in front of him without saying a word.

Shane started - " Rosie, I understand you need time but I have to say what I want to. It's first time for me falling for someone and I don't know what to do." He walked closer and cupped Rosie's face.

Shane continued, "I actually want you to stay. I don't wanna loose you at any cost!".

After saying that Shane started leaning in. Their lips went closer and closer until they finally connected. Shane kissed her but Rosie didn't move a bit of her lips. A tear left Shane's eyes seeing Rosie uninterested, he thought she was going away.

Shane pulled back and looked at the floor. " I am sorry, it's just different with you! " - he said while tear ran down his cheeks.

Rosie saw this and finally gave in. She cupped Shane's damp face and kissed away his tears.

"I love you too Shane Pasagilla! I need you and I want you to take me right now. Take me! " - she finished the line and pulled Shane in for a kiss.

The kiss grew rough as Shane replied to the kiss. Rosie snaked her hands around his neck while he held her by her waist. He pushed her against the wall and picked her up. Rosie wrapped her legs around Shane's waist and gave him allowance to her body. Shane walked towards the bed with Rosie holding onto him and fell on the bed.

Shane kissed her again, this time passionately. He kissed down her neck until he found the pit on her neck, just  in between her collarbones. He licked the spot and then bit onto it. He unbuttoned Rosie's blouse and threw it on the floor. He kissed downwards and then stopped at the mid stomach. Rosie was a moaning mess until then. He sat on the bed and unbuttoned his shirt. He threw it on the floor. He pulled down Rosie's short and looked at her and smiled.

"You are beautiful! " - he said. Rosie smiled back.

He unbuckled his belt . He pulled up the blankets onto them and then got lost in the night!

(No smut 🙂)

It's already morning and Rosie woke up seeing Shane starring at her.

"Good morning princess! " - He said.

"Good morning baby! " - Rosie replied

"How do you feel?" - Shane asked.

"I feel sore! " - Rosie said moaning.

"Well it's an understanding! " - Shane laughed and Rosie blushed a little.

"You are so beautiful. I love you lots! " - Shane said.

Rosie looked up at Shane and pecked on his lips. She said, " I live you more!"

"No I love you more!" - Shane debated.

This went on for three mins. The finally slowed down and started cuddling again.

Rosie thought in her mind, "Well this is what bliss feels like. I wish our newborn love always stay new. I hope it lasts till eternity."

------------------------The End ----------------------

A/N - So this is it, my first ever book finally ended. I think I will keep it unedited but let's see what future holds. Right now I am so happy yet sad at the same time. Thank you for bearing with me for so long. I love you all so much. Without you all, all my writings would have been nothing. Thank you so much.

So I will be concentrating on my new story now. The upcoming story will be the first fanfic of mine so I am a bit nervous. But I know you will support me there too.

See you in my next story.

So I am revealing the name of my new book here -  "Will You? "

Cover 👇

Cover by -  @

Thanks to all of you and I love you my potatoes.

With love,
~Sri♡