TWO

In Oregon a lady by the name of Ryan was finishing up packing as her friend Sherly came over.  "I can't believe you're moving to Nevada.  Oregon isn't going to be the same with out you".  "I have to my son needs someone since Joseph got himself involved in a burglary and decided to bring Samuel with him".  "You should of fought harder for Sam". 

"Believe me if I had the money I would of but I'm glad they gave me visitation beside my brother Jeff may ask his boss if he has a job opening for me" she replied taping up her last box.  "What does your brother do again?" Sherly asked.  "He drives around this guy who has a phobia of flying even thou he's been to London, Italy, and Romania"she stated.  "Well don't forget to come over to the pub for your farewell party"Sherly said.  "Just make sure you have some soda there for me".  "You know my brother does". 

Back in Nevada Jeff was doing some cleaning on the bus when Zak got on it.  "Hey Zak what are you doing here?"Jeff asked.  "Gracie left her favorite chew toy on our last trip on the bus".  "Here I found it under your bed," Jeff replied as Zak snickered.  "Zak before I forget my sister Ryan is moving here I was wondering if you have a job opening".  "Does your sister love animals?" Zak inquired. 

"Yeah she always loves animals when we were young our back yard almost became a zoo with all the animal she would find and take care of.  I think her son is getting that way too"he replied as Zak chuckled.  "I need someone to watch Gracie for a few weeks we can start there for now"Zak remarked.  "Thanks Zak I owe you big time" as Zak left.  A week passed and Zak was making sure he had everything when the door bell rang.  He opened the door and saw Jeff.  "Hey Zak I want to thank you again for doing this". 

"No problem".  "Zak this is my sister Ryan and her son Sam".  "Hi" Ryan stated holding out her hand.  "Nice to meet you" as they shook hands.  "Thanks for letting me bring my son over".  "No problem Gracie come here girl"Zak called out.

Gracie comes running than sits next to Zak.  "This is Gracie she's a sweet dog, full of energy so becareful" Zak remarked.  "Well my son has enough energy to run Las Vegas" as everyone chuckled.  Gracie walked up to Sam and smelled him than licked him.  "Tickle"Sam remarked.  "Her feeding schedule is on the fridge and where her favorite treat is.  Also when I'm gone she may sleep in my room so don't worry about that". 

"Thank you again Zak" as they walked in.  As Zak leaves he brushes against Ryan and grabs onto the door.  "You all right Zak?".  "Yeah just tripped over my own feet" and they left.  "Zak I know when you do that you felt something what did you feel?".  "I felt nervousness with your sister" Zak replied.  "Let's just say if this doesn't work out my sister is going to lose her son to the foster care system"Jeff said as they got on the bus.