💞his Destined one💞

(Y/n) pov :

With their guidance Rimuru and the Goblins were well on their way to building a new village. Though poor Rimuru had to name more Goblins when he got back since nearby Goblins villages came here for protection. There where around 500 new Goblins poor darling...

"All right! I'll show you how it's done!
EhehehehehhahhhhhhhAHHHHHHHHH!"

A Direwovlf hop out of Gobta's Shadow

"There you have it. Give it a try, all of you!

I guess that boy can do things when he really tries

Huh? I hear Rimuru thoughts is he near by?

I started to look around for Rimuru," Need any help summoning your wolf (y/n)?"

"Oh gobta! Yeah... it's a bit hard for me..."

"That's alright, it took me a while too!"

Later...

"That won't work. You've gotta be more like,"unnnngh"... And then, "Pop!" Like that!"

Me and the other Goblins that wanted to learn where confused

After a few more trys we all finally got it! We where able to summon our partners.

"You did it everyone, I'm very proud of all of you!" Gobta said, he and the others started to head back to eat. I walk with them but also saw Rimuru hoping towards a hut.

"Darling!, want to eat with me and the others?"

"Oh (y/n)! What bad timing, if she finds out that humans are here she'll freak out

"What humans are here!?"

"How did you kno-"

"Are they in that hut that you were about to go to?" Rimuru was about to say no but it was already too late you went in the hut to see four very hungry humans eating.

"Wha-"

Rimuru pov:

I hoped in Now that I really look at them, I feel like I've seen them before...

Answer. They are the trio you encountered in the cave.

Oh, right. Those guys.

I look at the human with a mask on her

Eating with her mask on... This girl I'm Destined to be with has some skills.

(Y/n) with her (h/c) covering her face walk out of hut,

what's up with her?

"Guests, I fear we have little to offer, but are you comfortable here? Allow me to make introductions. This is our master, the great Rimuru!" Rigurd yelled out.

"Master? The human gasp out

"Got a problem with that?"

"Uh, no..." the human with the black shirt said.

"We knew you were no ordinary slime, but we had no idea..."

That threw them for a loop. Maybe I should do something to show them I'm harmless. "Nice to meet! I'm Rimuru the slime! I'm not a bad slime!"

The girl with the mask laugh

"Shizu?"

Huh? Did she actually get that joke?

"We apologize. We never expected to be saved be a monster,but we do appreciate it." The human with the red shirt said.

(Y/n) pov:

Eating with her mask on... This girl I'm Destined to be with has some skills.

Hearing that from Rimuru's head I walk out of the hut and went outside the village, got to a tree and started to kick it.

"Eating with her mask on... This girl I'm Destined to be with has some skills... Oh yeah?! I have some skills too you know! So what if she has a nice body and hair that looks too good to not eat..."

With my last kick on the poor tree I sat next to it and apologize to the poor tree and explain what happened to the tree. I didn't know why I was talking to a tree guess it's a elf thing or something. I started to walk back to the village seeing Rimuru with Her on top of the hill I was going up towards. It seems they were talking suddenly she pick him up to Her chest making Him blush, took her mask off smiling to Him. They continued to talk unable to hear what there talking about due too being to far.
She pats him a few times, I couldn't stand it a other woman pating My darling slime. She drops Rimuru and start to with looks like, being in pain I worried for her but she soon snap out of it. When Rimuru left with kaijin I ran up to her making sure she was alright.

"I saw with happen are you alright?"

"Huh? Oh yes I'm fine thank you for asking." She smiled at me

I sat down and pat my lap telling her to come here, she was confused.

"Come rest your head here." I said

"Wha-"

"Come on, it's not any trouble for me."

"I-if it's alright..."

She lay down with her head on my lap, she look at the sun setting while I played with her soft hair. We talked for a while, she wasn't bad not bad at all she told me that I reminded her if her mother and how she miss her.

---------------‐----------------------‐------------------------------ yay I updated sorry I didn't update yesterday...

Look at my beautiful cat lucy! ( I named her after Lucy from fairy tail)