🍋Bathing together?!🍋

Y/n pov:

After a long day of working I went to my hut, to my surprise Rimuru was already there laying down on the bed reading some map or something.

"Darling, what are you doing here so early?"

"I'm not allowed to be in our home at this time?" Rimuru said now looking at me.

"Oh, No! I was just surprised to see you here earlier then what you usually come"

"Haha, I was Messing with you. What are you doing?"

Rimuru see me packing some clean clothes and a towel.

"I'm getting ready to take a bath you dummy."

"W-Wanna....t-take...i-it together?...Honey?"

After hearing that I stop in my track and turn to him with a bight red face,then I went back grabbed a other set of clean clothes and walk back to the door saying," yes".

--  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  -- -- --
Rimuru pov:

I hopped beside Y/n holding the soaps and towels on my head. Both happy and nervous of what to come during our time bathing together for the first time.

"We're here!"

"This is your bath spot? It's basically out in the open!"

I looked around making sure no one else is here.

"Yep, but it's not like anyone come here, I basically bath here everyday and no one else has come"

"Still! You have to be careful, you'll never know when some creep will take Advantage of you when they find out about this spot!"

"Mmm..."

Y/n starts to take her clothes off in front of me and gets in the water."Come in we're here to take a bath remember?"

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --  -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Y/n pov:

The water is pretty cold tonight

I start to wash myself and Rimuru when he came in the water. It was easy putting soap on him since he was his normal slime self.

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

Alright yall ask for it to be hot as possible. And for my friends I have one thing to said to you....

You also ask for it
🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

As I started putting soap on me I got colder.

I can make you warmer

"Wha-"

Rimuru who is now in his human form hugged me from behind and started to touch me in places where I started to feel a bit weird.

"R-Rimuru!-"

I feel something hard behind me, I knew that I didn't have to hold back this time since Rimuru is in his right mind.

"Y-Y/n-"

I turned kissing him and touching his Thing.

"Rimuru, I can't help it when you turn me on like that ♡"

Hearing him moaning made me get more excited, my kisses made their way to his neck then between his neck and shoulder.

"Ahh.. y/n shouldn't I be doing this to y-you?- Mmm..!"

"Shh...darling."

I kept doing it for a other minute or so then I stop to see his reaction so far.He looked like a complete mess already and I was just getting started.

"Rimuru, I can't wait  anymore. I want you."

He nods,one of my arm is around his head and my other hand is holding his thing to the right position. I slowly lower myself down to it when Rimuru pushed me down fast and deep in".

"Aahhhh...! Rimuru your so deep!"

I hug him Tight moaning, he was too busy feeling my insides that he wasn't doing anything. I helped him out of course.

"Darling let me teach you how to take care of a woman."

I moved up and down as fast as I could given my circumstance, Rimuru is kissing my neck making marks and love bites all over.

"That's it Darling! Ah...♡ your doing great!"

"Y/n!..."

He take control of the speed with his hands pulling me up and down faster making it feel good  and deeper with every thrust.

"Ahh- Rimuru! More! Deeper!"

I turn around and hold one of my legs to make the position more easier for him to thrust me more. He used his hand to touch my boobs and kisses my shoulder on the other side of it. With his other hand he holds me to support me.

"Y/n! I'm going to-"

"Yeah,me too"

He trys to pull out but I didn't let him and so he cums inside of me. We both moan loudly.

"Ahh..♡!"

He collapse onto me and I collapse into the water, He make a air bubble for us to breathe in. We stay there Cuddling each other for what seems like a hour.Rimuru gives me a quick tight hug and a light kiss on my shoulder and starts to pull out of me. I push myself back making sure that at doesn't happen.

"Y/n we can't stay at the bottom of the lake naked for the rest of the night."

"But I don't want you to leave"
*pouts*

sigh

He pulls out again making us both moan a bit. He then carries me, princess style, out of the lake.

"Mm! It's c-cold!"

"Yeah, it sure is,can you move your body?"

"I can... but everything hurts,Darling ♡"

Rimuru sucks the soap and clothing up and starts walking back to our hut.

"Wouldn't everyone outside see us naked Darling?"

"Oh..."

He start to run at the speed of light back into our hut, Rimuru then gently put me on the bed and cleans up our hut a bit putting the soap and clothes to where they belong.

"Shouldn't I be the one cleaning my mess?"

"Too bad I'm Salty about not being a top"

After he was done, Rimuru climb into bed with me holding me with warmth and love. I. of course hold him back with the attention to start up something.

"Y/n no. You need to rest"

"Come on! I'll let you be top this time."

Rimuru gave me a deep kiss, only to pull back and say," No. Now rest honey, we can do it a other time."

We cuddled each other as I slowly fall asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------

You satisfied? Hm you simps?

For my friends don't judge me y'all ask for it too