🤨thinking🤨

(Y/n) pov:

I was helping the team for picking apples since I knew how to climb a tree. It must have came from my elf side or something (if you know how to climb then teach me your ways) Rimuru hop up to me.

"(y/n),I'll be traveling to Dwargon."

I jump from a tree with apples in my hands,"Dwargon?" I sat down giving the apples to the other Goblins.

"They are Dwarves and we are going to need their help,so I'm going with a few other Goblins"

I pick him up hugging him. "Alright be careful out there.

"I will...and be good while I'm away"

I put him down with a smile " I will d-a-r-l-i-n-g ~♡." He hops off being a red slime. Everyone gathers to see Rimuru and the others off

"All right, I'll see you later!"

"Goodbye!" Everyone says when Rimuru look at me I mouth him the words darling and he's off yet again as a red slime. (yeah guys I'm not writing the whole thing in the Dwargon I'm trying to keep it close to the original as possible and it won't work out if Rimuru can't go to the elf club thing cuz yall went with him as his elf girlfriend) when Rimuru was no longer in sight everyone went right back to work. I however went out to explore the world so I told Rigurd what I was doing he said to bring my doggo- I mean partner and come back before dark. After that I was free to explore,I first went to the Grass field that me and Rimuru rolled down on.

I'm so happy I don't have to be in a desk all day doing paperwork, It feels nice having time to myself.

Before I died I had worked around 18 hours a day most were overtime,Didn't have days off too since work always called me to come back to do something  work related. I couldn't even have time to talk with Sator- I mean Rimuru.

"Rimuru..."

I said out loud laying on the grass.

I forget to call him by his new name sometimes it feels weird not calling him Satoru. Maybe I should have a new name as well after all no one here knows me from my original life on earth.

The sun started to set I got up and started to walk back towards the village for dinner. I went to bed after dinner

I wonder if it's ok to kiss Rimuru after it's been while since we started dating...then again how would it work out if he's a slime...I guess I'll do all the kissing hehe.

My eyes started to close as I fall asleep.
-----------‐---------------------------------------------------------
Sorry this was short... what should our doggo/partner name be?
What nickname should Rimuru have for us?
Let me know in the comments

Thank you for reading! ❤(let me know of its readable I edited)