😒the lizardmen!😒

Y/n pov:

I woke up from everything on my body being sore because of last night. "I'm never going to take a bath with Rimuru again"

"Hey! What do you mean by that?!" Rimuru said making his way to y/n with a cup of water.He handed the cup to y/n which she gladly took since her throat feels dry and hurt.

"How did you know I needed a glass of water?"

"Well,with all that moaning you did last night I thought you would feel dry"

I was Stock that this woman could not speak, putting the cup down after drinking it I put some clothes on. Rimuru hug me from behind.

"Darling!"

"Hm?"

"Shouldn't you be busy running the village today? You normally do your rounds by now."

"And not give you after care?! Forget it, beside I want to do my rounds with you today.I'm worry that your going to fall after what we did last night😏"

After hearing that I blush and nod,we then went outside to run into Shion who gave me a weird look when she saw Rimuru carrying me princess style.

"Miss y/n are you hurt? Is there anything I can do that'll help you heal?"
Remembering how much things we did last night I blush, Rimuru on the other hand also blush and put me down with care.

"N-No I kinda fell off the bed so Rimuru was just making sure I don't fall anywhere,"

"I see..."  Rimuru turn to his Normal slime form and hop into Shion arms. We then went into a hut after hearing something about silk.

"You can already weave silk?"

"Great Rimuru! You came to see us,Great Rimuru!" Said Shuna the only pink hair in the room while hugging Rimuru.

"Y-Yeah.How're things going?
I didn't see anything that was really wrong with this situation until both girls started to fight over him.they made that man into a jump rope.

"Alright everyone! You'll make Rimuru into a line if you keep this up!"

As soon as they let him go he hopped onto my arms that patted him happyly. They both gave me a big glare,I don't know why since they should know that me and Rimuru are dating...right?

Daling you did tell them that we are dating right?

Right?

Rimuru looks nervous, I may or may have forgotten to tell them that we were dating...
...
Honey?

Tell them right now darling I said giving him a dark smile.

OK honey."I forgot to mention that y/n and I are dating"

"Great Rimuru what is dating?"  Shuna ask.

"Well,it's the same as being lovers and mates" I said.

"What?! Great Rimuru then why did you ask me out to dinner?!" Shion yelled

"He did what!"

"No no no this is a misunderstanding! I ask her to cook for me. Rimuru look up to see a mad y/n,honey...?

I drop Rimuru to the floor, your not getting anymore hugs or sex.

Noo y/n, honey I can explain! It's not what you think!

I called Hana, "take me away from this cheater",with that I went to help around the village healing and helping the other with their work all while avoiding Rimuru.i came aross a group of lizardmen went I was outside of the village collecting herbs by myself with Hana going out to take the herbs to the village while is was picking a other fresh gathering of herbs. Soon enough they saw me as some spy and caught me. This one weird lizard look so proud about getting me after saying some make up stuff about me that his group believe it.He sent a small part of his group to sent me to his homeland while him and the rest go to the village. Once I'm there they put me in a jail cell looking area.

Why can't I go collect herbs in peace, ahh the one time I'm by myself and I get caught by a group of weird lizardmen.

Hana pov:
I walk back to miss y/n after I dropped off the last herb basket only to see a mess of pick herbs on the ground and no y/n. I sniff the air and smell lizardmen.
"How dare they take lord Rimuru's mate!"
I track them down but end up smelling them in two different ways,

"they might have split here,I must follow the one that leads to the village they might be endangered!"

I ran and ran but to my surprise I see Rimuru talking to the lizardmen.

"Lord Rimuru!" The lizardmen group ran crying saying 'we'll remember this!'

"Oh Hana! What brings you here,where's y/n?"

"Hana what happened?!" Ranga spoke.

"I'm sorry to have fail you!" Hana bow

"Hana where is miss y/n?" Ranga said with a worried look.

"s-she has been taken by the lizardmen!" With that Rimuru is now fill with a angry emotion

"I told her to always keep close to the village for her safety - everyone meet me in the meeting room in 2 minutes we need to caft a plan for the org problem and a plan to save y/n"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- woahhhhh a new chapter wow!  XD I'm back yall

AND here some art I did.