🎄{Christmas special}🎄

This is the wholesome version, this is for the people that didn't want the inappropriate stuff.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Y/n pov:

Winter has came and so is the  New year! I'm excited for the new up coming year, today however is Christmas eve and I haven't gotten a single idea of what to give Rimuru.

"What would a slime need?"

I said to myself, "I'm running out of time, Christmas is literally tomorrow!"

Looking around the village to look for anything that would give me an idea...then...BOOM! It hit me, I can throw him a Christmas party as a present. I know. It's lime but that's all I got right now with time going out quick.

"Hey shuna  can you help me with something?"

"Ah, yes y/n what do you need?"

"Well..."

After I told her my plan she gather the villagers up together and give them jobs to do.

"Alright! Now there's only one job left."

"What job is there left?" Shuna said

"Making sure Rimuru doesn't notice aka  distracting him"

Your probably think, "WhErE Is RiMuRE?" Well he is going over plans with the da boys.

"Darling! Come with me quickly!"

"Huh? What is it y/n?"

"Come quick!"

He walks over to me before he can say a word I grabbed his hand and ran into the forest making sure he didn't notice what the villagers were doing. I drag him into the tree house we made together in our spare time to relax.

"Y/n what's the meaning of this?."

"Nothing, I kinda wanted to spend some time with you...just the two of us.I guess  I shouldn't have drag you here if your busy..."

Rimuru kisses me.

"I'll never be too busy to not spend time with you, unless it's serious of course!"

We spend our time together talking about the future,hugging,dancing,and cuddling some more until...

"Y/n, it's ready!"

"Huh?" Rimuru said confused.

Carrying Rimuru in him slime-self back to the village after we got dress and everything. The whole village said marry Christmas and cheer!

"Was this your doing y/n?"

"Maybe....anyways let's go enjoy the party!"

I love you so damn much y/n♡

I love you too darling ♡

End