😥 Shizu...😥

(Y/n) pov:

I was doing my job in the gathering team until I feel a tap on my shoulder, I turn to see who was it that tap my shoulder.

"Huh,Oh Shizu it's you! What are you doing here?"

She smiled," I came to say good bye, I already told Rimuru and the others and I wanted to tell you."

"Oh Shizu..."

She hugged me and I hug her back," Until the next time we meet, Shizu."
She broke the hug with a smile.

"Yes until we meet again, (Y/n)."

She walks away and I finally finish my part in the gathering team and was moving on to go to my next tasks until I saw a line of fire up in the sky.

"Oh no, Shizu and the others went that way!"

I ran as fast as my elf legs can go, I see Rimuru and the others behind the ball of fire that turn into a explosion. "Ah!"
I fell back feeling the pain of the ground, looking back to were the explosion happened smoke was everywhere.

"Hey! Is everyone ok?"

Rimuru!

"What the hell is this? We charge extra for hazard pay, you know!"

"You should be telling Fuze that!"

I hear everyone's voices but Shizu

"Shizu! Shizu!"

Where's Shizu?! Unable to hear the others well due to the ringing in my ears I got up from the ground and slowly walk into the smoke trying to find her. Walking closer to the fire just in time to see Shizu transform into something else. Then a very strong gust of wind blows around it as it yells. Trying to ran away but I got hit instead leave a few cuts on my back and legs.

"Ah!" Falling to the ground meeting the ground onces again, Hana comes up from my shadow and trys to body block the strong wind.

"(Y/n)! I hear Rimuru call out before I pass out from heat of the thing. I opened my eyes Surround by darkness, a light approached in front of me.

Upgrading soulmate skill.

Huh?

Upgrade complete. Rimuru can now read (Y/n)'s thoughts.

Wait. What!

Next thing I knew the light becomes brighter. Closing my eyes, when I feel the light gone I open them to see that I'm in bed at Rimuru's and Mine's hut.

"Oh your up!" Hana said waging their tail.

"What happened?" Hana tells you everything that happens.

(This is the battle if u wanna rewatch it)

(Here's Shizu passing away of you wanna rewatch it again 😥)

"Shizu...pass way?"

"Yes. Great Rimuru made sure her spirit  pass without worry."

A tear fell down from my face as well as a smile.

"I'm glad she was able to pass peacefully."

Just then rimuru hop inside the hut,went he saw me he hop onto the bed with me. He look at Hana nodding, she walks out leave us alone.

"I heared what happened after I pass out."

"..." I hug him hoping it would cheer his mood.

"I...I want to talk to you (Y/n)... about this soulmate skill we have together."

"Oh. Yeah..." He hops off the bed and I sat up"

"First I want to do this!" He transform into a girly boy like body with clear blue hair, yellow jewels like eyes he wore simple clothes that everyone in the village would wear if nothing special was going on.

"Rimuru you have a human fo-" before I could finish my sentence I felt something soft on my lips it was Rimuru's lips touching mines. After a few minutes he broke the kiss leaving the both of us blushing.

"I-I-I..."

"Sorry... (y/n) I wanted to kiss you for once since your always kissing me."

"N-No it's alright! I liked it very much- I mean I don't mind it- I mean 7j7k8jhrf3 g ujibtcyhohvuyx."

"We'll talk about the soulmate skill tomorrow H o n e y ~♡"

"H-Honey!?-"

He left leaving poor (Y/n) in a blushing mess repeating the words honey.
----------------------------------------------------------‐-

Sorry I'm late guys, I accidentally published the draft if this chapter by accident. Sorry if I gave you false hope
...