🌶 spice and everything nice🌶

(Y/n) pov:

Went I stop freaking out by the kiss and nickname Rimuru gave me I went to help rebuild the village, Soon enough night came. On my way to our hut Rimuru ran over to me locking his hands to mines.

"Let's walk to our hut together,Honey."

I blush at the word Honey coming out if his lips.

It's fun to tease you (y/n), it's cute when you blush isn't that right? I know you can hear my thoughts (Y/n)

I looked at him still a blushing mess, remembered that a skill I don't know I even have has upgraded were Rimuru can hear My thoughts. Which made sense on how I was able to hear his.

R-Rimuru, I wanted to be the one that tease you!

Too bad, h o n e y...

We made it to our hut I got into bed after I took my shoes off  (btw they are not high heels I know this is probably that first x reader that don't wear high heels XD) putting the blanket on myself and left some room for Rimuru. He gets in still in his human form and wrap his hand around me pulling me closer to him.

"I wanted to cuddle you like this since we became a thing"

I rest my hand on his chest staring into his yellow eyes as he looks in my (e/c) I close my eyes and he lens forward. We started kissing each other ( Thank you guys for reading here's a reward 😘)
He bit my under lip asking for entry, which I gladly allow him to. We kiss passionately not wanting to stop, I broke the kiss for air leaving our saliva connected. I buried my face into his chest blushing, he hold me closer to his chest resting his head on top of mines.

"Good night darling~♡"

"Good night honey~♡"

I raft off to sleep while in Rimuru's arms.

Rimuru pov:

I did it! I kiss her again...now that I have a human form we can do many things together, like having (y/n) in my arms like this, and kissing like that, maybe even- wait I should not get ahead of myself. I think it'll be best of we take it slow for now since I have a whole village to run... I sigh. Everything will work out as long as she's by my side

Looking at (y/n) while she is sleeping in my arms I looked that her cute elf face,her elf (h/c), her chest rising and falling, how she would snuggle into my chest once in a while. How it feels when her elf hand is around me or when her elf lips are part a bit.

Not to be a yandare or anything but if a other man trys to steal you way from me... I'm throwing hands end of story.

(How do yall like my reward?😏)

Since I'm a slime and slimes don't sleep I couldn't do anything, the only thing that was interesting to see in our hut is (y/n) sleeping. I can't even go outside because (y/n) looks so comfortable in my arms as she should. I'm basically trap here until morning, so I did what any man would do once they finally get a girlfriend. Daydream about their future together, I started to Daydream then morning finally arrived.

3nd person pov:

Rimuru and the Goblins' development of their village continued to progress. Kaijin and the three Dwarf brothers, Garm,Dord,and Myrd, made clothing and tools and built more homes, while the Goblin lords under Rigurd worked out a system for ruling the village.

Rimuru pov:

Everything's going great! Even without my orders, everyone's doing their job. Makes it easier for me!

I hop off the door that two Goblins were holding up and hop to our hut. (btw our hut means you and Rimuru's house)

Besides, there's something important I need to do.

I look around

Good no one's around.

(This is the part we're Rimuru checks himself out lol)

I started to check my human form out
And see any of the new features I have in the human form. I made a body double to fully see myself,

"I see... it does look like  Shizu-san. No trace at all of how I looked when I was alive. What a beautiful...Boy?...Girl?"

Well, I need to know what sex my body is when in human form, right? Though I can kind of already tell... I blush while thinking that.

But since I didn't actually check to be sure...

I fall to the floor

My son didn't make it! I seem rather androgynous... in fact, I have no gender at all! I'm sexless!

I put some clothes on

Well, I guess I had no gender as a slime,anyways. Wait... now that I think about it, when I took human form earlier,  I didn't see any black mist...

Answer. When using Mimic to assume a form lager than one's own, black mist produced by magicule consumption makes up the difference.

"Which means...I could create an adult form,too!"

(I'm not writing all of that part)

(Here's him checking himself out if u wanna rewatch it)

I sigh, "how am I going to Satisfy (y/n) if I don't have any man parts to satisfy her with..."

Answer. I can add it for you.

R-Really?

Yes. Due to the soulmate skill it is possible. Do you wish to add?

I blush, y-yes!

I got back to being a slime.

Human Mimic under maintenance. Time for maintenance to be done in 2 hours.

(Y/n) pov:

After I was done with my tasks I went to the forest and started to train my healing magic which got better with every try. I practiced healing dieing flowers back to health then soon healing  injuries of small animals that I come across.

---------------------‐----------------------------------------------

(╯°Д °)╯ we got some spice up in here🌶🌶🌶🌶

I hope you enjoy my gift for everyone as thanks for reading!

(Yes I drew this for yall)