😯new mosters?😯

Still (Y/n) pov:

I healed a small poor bird that had its wing injured after it heals it Flys away. Starting to head back as I got closer to the village heared the Goblins and Direwovles working. I continue to help them make more huts.

"Hey Hana were do you think Darling left to?"

"I do not know where Great Rimuru is."

I continue to work and help everyone else make new huts and roads. 2 hours later I hear fighting going on somewhere In the forest outside the village.

Must be Gobta and the others over killing their hunt, they like to brag about it a lot.

Thinking nothing much about it you continue to do your work. Out of nowhere a big black ball appears in the forest.

I guess Rimuru trying out a new skill, it's sure is strong.

I continue to do my tasks then walk to where Rimuru is after the hut making team let me go. As you walk closer you start to hear voice, once Rimuru was in sight I ran over to him and hugged him. Not noticing anything else but him, looking at Rimuru you noticed him smiling at you.

"What are you doing honey?"

"Just missing you!"

"Oh (y/n) this is the ogre clan!"

"Huh?"

Finally noticed the other 5 that's in the area. Specifically the pink hair one that was closer to Rimuru.

"Who are you?" The red head said

"Me? I'm just a slime."

"A slime?" The hair head says

"Yep. Rimuru the slime."

Rimuru turn into his real form and hops into your arms

"I-It's true..." the red head spoke

(Time skip)

We all made it to the village I parted ways with them letting Rimuru show them around. When night came I head to my hut seeing Rimuru on the bed in his slime form looking worn out. As one cuddles him giving him some warmth, I drafted off to sleep very tired from all the work I helped out.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry that's a bit short and late... thank you for reading!

 thank you for reading!