🥲after care🥲

"It's me"

I look around the hut and see clothes all over the floor,got up quickly and hid them. Then I look at (y/n) who's sleeping peacefully on the bed looking a bit lonely without me. I made sure to cover her well.

"Come in"

The ogre with the red hair comes in.

"Have you decided?"

"The ogres are a warring clan. We aren't against taking to the battlefield in service to another."

I did a slime nod.

"Can our contract last only until we take out Orcs' leader?"

"You can do whatever you want after that. You can stay and help us build a nation, or you can go your way."

He takes a knee to me.

"I would like to accept the offer you presented last night. We will hereby serve under you."

"Good."

I should've given more consideration to how he feels. I'm sure all he wants is to avenge his people now, even if it killed him. He's making this decision as a leader who's had to accept his own weakness.

"Lift your head." I changed to my human form fully clothed." You're all accepted. Call in the others."

"Yes.sir"

All I can do is make sure he won't regret that decision.

They all come as well as Rigurd.

"I'll give you names to prove you're my subordinates."

They all gasp

"All of us?"

"Well, having no name makes things tough, doesn't it?"

"But..." the red hair says

(time skip cuz yes)
(Y/n) pov:

"Mmm.." I put my hand next to me not feeling any slimely texture so I open my eyes to see Rimuru not in bed or in the hut at all. Putting clothes on I then went out to look for him.

"Hey (y/n)!"

"Huh?"

I turn my head and saw...

--------------------------------------------------------------
OMG SORRY GUYS I FORGOT ABOUT THIS TBH IM SORRY I'LL START WRITING AGAIN 😭😭😭😭😭