~ 12 ~

Akaashi was used to hostile clients, many of the connections Kozume made wanted to talk to him directly and all felt that verbal aggression was a sure-fire way to cut the queue - spoiler alert - it isn't. Akaashi had more emotional resilience than his initial look would give off, allowing him to listen patiently to the verbal abuse being slung at him across his desk in his office from the stranger that had entered to hand some files over.

"These files are for Kozume-san to look at ONLY! Where is he?" A small speck of spit flew from the man's lips landing on Akaashi's cheek as he remained seated at his desk, unphased. He had an expression that was blank, his lips drawn into a thin line as he looked up at the imbecile that had decided to enter his office. The man in question was definitely smaller than Akaashi, not that the black haired male needed to flex his height over the small angry blonde in front of him. Although, Akkashi always looked someone over, trying to source a redeeming quality - yet this person was arguably the ugliest frog spawn creature he had ever bared witness to. If he was going to be verbally assaulted would it be such a crime to want the person to at least be attractive? Akaashi would argue not, he would gladly be shouted out by a handsome male. Yet, there was this demon before him.

'Pathetic.' Akaashi had to bite back the sigh that almost escaped him as he wiped the fleck of spit off of his face, his eyes glancing up to stare into the swampy green hellspawns eyes. "Apologies sir, however Kozume is on his lunch break. You have just witnessed my phone call to him and I have full permission to both accept the file and read the file. Now if you wouldn't mind leaving the papers on my desk there and leaving, I would appreciate it." Akaashi stood slowly, taking his time to brush over his pristine white shirt as he stood walking past the small fry and over to his office door, "Now." He offered a curt smile that was anything but friendly. The hidden malice at the corners of his mouth was enough to instill fear in the once gobby demon.

"I'll be telling Kozume of your unacceptable behaviour..." Despite the threats on Akaashi's job, the demon did walk towards the door and leave, the ugly brown shoes clacking against the floors as he walked away down the halls. Akaashi, not hiding the fact he slammed his door as he groaned to himself. Thankful the nuisance had left. "If you're going to degrade me and get spit on my face, at least be hot... damn." Akaashi whined before walking back to his desk.

Meanwhile Kenma was only just arriving on the floor of his and his secretaries office, he had a wide smile on his face after the lunch he had shared with Bokuto and Kuroo (though mostly Bokuto as he as forced to take his break). The two had spent the past thirty minutes talking about nothing in particular, mainly Kenma let Bokuto lead the conversation and would occasionally chip in with his odd comment or would offer his excitement about a game or show he was watching. Overall it felt comfortable, which was something he hadn't expected since his situation with Kotaro was way different to his situation with Kuroo. Yet, he found himself feeling relaxed around the fellow two-toned hair male.

However, his good mood shifted to one of confusion as he heard the door of his secretaries office slam shut and witnessed the designer he had hired storming down the corridor. The short blonde looked nearing tears, he wasn't someone Kenma liked or even respected but his work was renowned. He was about to know on Akaashi's door until he heard the muttering about if someone were to spit on him, they should at least be attractive. So Kenma knocked gently on the door, waiting for his secretary to open it. He was expecting it to open calmly yet instead the door was nearly thrown off its hinges.

Akaashi was not in the mood to have the fiend shout at him for another forty-five minutes and so he wasn't in a patient mood when he heard a knock at his door. Frustrated with the past hour he flung the door open, ready to not hold back this time yet much to his surprise he was met with the shocked face of his boss. "Apologies Sir." He breathed out, instantly trying to wipe the look of pure aggression and annoyance off of his face, as to not startle the slightly smaller male.