~ 13 ~

Kenma had happily appeared behind Kuroo in the kitchen, he was still in his button up shirt and smart suit pants, the tie long gone with his top buttons now undone and the sleeves rolled up. He wrapped his arms around his partner's waist, resting his head on the taller males back. "Hey big cat." He smiled to himself, knowing Kuroo couldn't see it. Testurou grinned as he flicked the radio on in the kitchen, it instantly connected to Kenma's playlist through bluetooth, Cult of Dionysus blaring around the room. Kuroo and Kenma instantly sharing a laugh before Tetsurou turned and leant down kissing Kenma softly on the lips.

The both swayed together a little, the usual comfort of music while in each others company had been a tradition since before high school where they would often just bask in different songs together.

"I'm feeling devious." Kenma smiled as he sang along.

"You're looking glamorous." Kuro mumbled back, truly absorbing Kenma's appearance as he brushed a strand of the unruly hair behind his partner's ear.

"Let's get mischievous." Kenma couldn't bite back the laugh that was bubbling in his throat before him and Kuroo both screamed the lyrics after their mild flirting.

"AND POLYAMOROUS!" They both broke apart from their embrace before spinning in circles, both having a little dance around the kitchen island. Bokuto had carefully lifted the cat and had started wandering in the way of the music. He peeked into the kitchen to see the two who were jumping around yelling lyrics. Kenma was just enjoying himself while Kuroo was dancing around opening the odd drawer or cupboard to collect utensils ready for cooking. The second verse was filling the room around them as Bokuto simply leant against the wall watching the two.

Despite the energy Kuroo and Kenma always made themselves return to one another, Kuroo spun Kenma around before pulling him into his chest, this time he was yelling the other part. "I'm feeling devious!" His singing was nowhere near in tune as he fought to be heard over the loud music.

"You're looking gross!" Kenma called over the music laughing as Kuroo held him in his embrace, refusing to let the smaller male escape.They had missed the next line but both of them rejoined together, staring at Bokuto with playful smiles as they screamed, "AND POLYAMOROUS!" Bokuto ended up laughing at the pair, after their moment of singling him out they had returned to chasing one another around the centre island in the kitchen before Kuroo attempted to tie an apron onto himself whilst still dancing and singing. The song sadly came to an end shortly after, Kenma turned the music down slightly since the hype had died a little with the song.

"Is this your guy's normal routine?" Bokuto asked with an eyebrow raised, an amused smile on his face. Kuroo shrugged as Kenma more or less nodded. The two then settled into a calmer routine, Kenma sitting at the counter on his phone as Kuroo washed his hands ready to cook.

Bokuto watched in awe, Kenma had definitely got lucky to have Kuroo in his life for so long. He didn't notice himself staring at Kuroo's hands until he big cat started talking, causing Bokuto to startle from his dreamland. "We are honestly much worse." He laughed, not bothering to turn around and look at his soulmates, instead he continued to wash his hands, ensuring to wash up his wrists and remove any rings he was wearing. "Oh I'm making katsu curry, is that alright?" He peeped over his shoulder only to notice Bokuto's unwavering stare which resulted in him cheering to himself

"YES! I have finally been adored by you..." He grinned flirtatiously before lacing his voice with a mixture of sarcasm and charm, "Damn is this what the attention of Bokuto feels like? You gonna make me act out." Although it was in jest Bokuto felt heat rush to his cheeks at getting caught. Kuroo was jokingly fuckboy posing by the sink until Kenma grabbed an apple from the fruit basket and launched it at the black haired male, hitting him directly in the chest with the fruit. "Kitten, you don't have to be so mean." He sulked after pulling a dramatic face of offense.