Chapter 1

After getting broken up with Stefan all she wanted to do was to get drunk Elena walked over to the grill.

Elena starts to drink the whole bottle of whiskey she heavily drunk. Klaus approaches her "hello love, are you planning to wake up with a hangover"

"Klaus I'm not trying to have Company so leave me the hell alone," Elena says

He laughed,

-The next morning-

Elena walking up rubbing her eyes she looked around and saw she was in Klaus's room.

She turned over and Klaus was nowhere to be found "how drunk was I?"

A few days later she found out that she was pregnant! With Klaus's baby but Klaus was long gone. and she knew that had to keep it secret there were finally gone from mystic falls.

And Elena knew that her friends and family would help her out and most importantly project her and the baby.

-Nine months later-
Elena and Jeremy were sitting on the couch watching some movies but Elena yelled " Jeremy my water broke" they were both shocked they ran into the car

Elena screaming "Jeremy it hurts drive faster!"

"I am Elena just hold on," he says "I don't want to have this baby in my car"

Few minutes they were at the hospital, Jeremy running to Elena to open her door. lucky Caroline was there she vamps speed to Elena and got her out of the car.

Elena was now in a wheelchair she was gripping on Caroline's hands. "Elena everything will be fine once this is all over you will hold your little girl"

"If I ever see Klaus I'm killing him" she screams

Caroline giggle and Jeremy just plan out laughed.

-After the birth-
"She so cute, so much love for one person wow," bonnie says "what are you going to name her Elena"

"Bailey Lynn Gilbert," Elena says "that a beautiful name Elena I love it"

Caroline walked in "the doctor asked if there a father we should tell..."

"No Klaus is nowhere to be found and I don't want my kid to have his Mikelson problems," Elena says

Everyone agreed and they would hide the fact that bailey was Klaus's kid.

-Nine years later-