Chapter 10

Elena stared, "nothing happen.."Rebekah then said "Elena I wasn't born yesterday, I have been on this earth over 1,000 years, tell me what happen"

Elena sighs, "I was telling the truth...nothing happen I just had a dream..."

"What kind of dream? huh?" she asked raising her eyebrows, "a sex dream about..."

Rebekah quickly says "oh shut up for the lord of gods I don't want any details of you and my brother having."

Before Rebekah could finish the sentence Elena interrupted her saying "hey, hey, hey it was a dream it's not like it happened!"

"Wait, wait, wait, do you have feelings for my brother now?!"Rebekah turns towards Elena.

"Um, I don't know maybe," Elena responded

"Didn't you started a thing with Elijah?!"Rebekah says confused

before Elena could say anything Klaus and Elijah walked to the room.

Elena hopes the lovely God that they didn't hear her and Rebekah talking about Elena's sex dream.

"Hello love, Rebekah I need you to get Elena and Hayley a dress for tomorrow night," Klaus says proudly

"What the bloody hell are you planning brother?!" Rebekah replies

"We are having a party tomorrow night my dear little sister, we are having it for bailey and Elena" Elijah saying while fixing his suit

"Don't you think invited a new tribrid would cause more problems for us, "Elena says crossing her arms?

"They will welcome you two and project you from our enemies" Klaus responds

"Well, my dear brothers I think Elena needs to sleep in been a long day for all of us," Rebekah says getting off of the bed.

Everyone walks out except Klaus...