53: Cherish

📝No copyright infringement intended. 

📝Contains mature content. 

📝For entertainment purposes only. No harm intended. 

____________________

**WARNING!! The following chapter contains depictions and/or strong implications of the following; *Sexual assault. Please read at your own discretion. **

3RD PERSON'S POV

"Xiao Zhan." Min Shan called Xiao Zhan's name while caressing his face with the back of his palm. Xiao Zhan turned to look away. "You need to realize just how much I cherish you... it'll be a problem if you keep disappointing me like this."

"Ugh.. ugh.." Xiao Zhan keeps squirming away feeling disgusted with Min Shan touching him, but he can't move away as Min Shan was straddling him. Touching him everywhere.

"Keep your hands off me...!" Xiao Zhan hissed. But instead of listening to him, Min Shan keeps on assaulting his exposed nipples, pinching it hard.

"I've been wondering just why you continue to cling to Wang Yibo even though you finished your task..." Min Shan paused as images of the scenes he witnessed last night popped out of his head.

"Hah.. I had no idea it was like that...'' Min Shan grinned evilly. Xiao Zhan flinched and his eyes widened from shock when suddenly Min Shan opened his pants, unzipped it and took out his member.

"What are you doing?! Stop... wait...ahh...!" Xiao Zhan grit his teeth and buried his head on the pillow from the sudden stimulation. Xiao Zhan was not enjoying it, he didn't even like it a bit but he couldn't move.

"Aah, p-please stop..! I said stop touching me! Ahh...!"

Wang Yibo who was actually listening on the other line gritted his teeth in anger as he didn't have to guess what was happening to Xiao Zhan. Wang Yibo can tell by Xiao Zhan's voice that Min Shan was having his way with him.

"You little prick." Wang Yibo spoke on the other line. His voice was so deep. Xiao Zhan who was hearing his deep tone voice unexpectedly got aroused. And even if it was Min Shan touching him, his mind was filled by Wang Yibo.

"Ahh..ahh..." Xiao Zhan moaned loudly.

"Open this door. NOW"

By that, Xiao Zhan closed his eyes, his body shuddering as he released his loads in Min Shan's hands. Seconds after that, Min Shan picked up the phone that was lying beside Xiao Zhan's head while looking at his hand where Xiao Zhan spurted his cum.

"I believe I told you that I had an urgent matter to attend to... but if you're in a hurry. Please be my guest and force the door open yourself." Min Shan said in a mocking way.

"That's if I can of course..." Wang Yibo continued and guessed what Min Shan would say.

Of course Min Shan would say that as he put some bodyguards outside the room to keep guard and to stop anyone - to stop Wang Yibo from interrupting.

"Very well.. if you insist then I assume it's alright for me to reveal a little secret to these men? I'd wager it'd cause quite the problem if word of this little secret of yours got out to the media."

What..? A secret? Min Shan asked himself as he heard Wang Yibo's statements. Min Shan's eyes narrowed and Wang Yibo kept on talking on the phone.

"While digging through some interesting information about you. I came across a very amusing story regarding your family background... I'd imagine if words of this reached the ears of everyone at J Group, it wouldn't bode well for your succession. As a matter of fact it seems details regarding the legitimate heir to J Group are rather fuzzy if I recall. Let's see... shall I do the honor and gather up some reporters for an exclusive? I'd imagine putting the word out would be enough to have the media in an uproar." Wang Yibo longly stated with a clear warning in his voice.