7: Misunderstanding

📝No copyright infringement intended.

📝Contains mature content.

📝For entertainment purposes only. No harm intended.

____________________

3RD PERSON'S POV

Frustrated. That's what Yibo's feeling right now.

Yibo took a shower. The moment the water splashes and runs down his skin he shivers from the coldness. He didn't take that much time in the shower as he felt like he was freezing.

When done, he turned the shower off. Wipes the mirror with his arm and leans on it.

"I'm freezing." Mumbling while looking at his own reflection. He quickly grabs his robe and wears it and grabs a small towel to dry his hair.

"You better move faster." Xiao Zhan, almost ordering Wang Yibo while fixing his necktie. " You don't have much time left before you're late at work". He added.

Wang Yibo grins mockingly. "You look exhausted. I suppose sleeping on the sofa wasn't a comfy experience."

"Not at all." Xiao Zhan answers with a bright smile. " I don't know if it's a luxurious sofa but it was far more comfortable than my own bed."

"Oh? Really, that was good to hear." Wang Yibo trying to hide his frustrations.

I wasn't able to get any sleep because it was cold. He whines to himself.

"If you don't hurry you'll really be late for work." Xiao Zhan reminded him again.

"Alright! I said I'm going to get ready."

WANG YIBO'S POV

"For us to proceed in this new project, we took this chance to do some market research in advance. And based on the result, we feel that our target audience should be from twenty to thirty years old."

I can' concentrate on the meeting, and my mind is off to somewhere—I mean someone. I keep glaring at Xiao Zhan who's not even bothered with the sharp look I was throwing at him. He didn't even spare a single glance at me!

Just what is his problem?

I clenched my fist. Thinking about what made him change his attitude towards me. He even told me that he is limiting physical contact with me from now on. But physical contact is what I needed the most.

He must have a reason.. but what could it be.

My mind is busy with something that I couldn't even understand what the presenter is talking about.

"If you have no further questions, let's end this meeting here. That is all."

"Yeah, it's definitely strange." I didn't notice that I voiced out my thoughts.

"Excuse me?" The speaker was surprised. Even the board of directors. And now their eyes are all fixed on me.

Oh crap! I forgot we are still in the middle of the meeting.

I felt like I had a headache. I gently massage my forehead. I was so bothered by Xiao Zhan's behavior that I couldn't focus on the meeting.

At this rate I wouldn't be able to work properly.

"If you could advise us on the part that requires more attention President Wang. We will make changes to it immediately."

"Everything. I'd like everything reviewed for changes and postpone this meeting until next week."