66: Big shock

📝No copyright infringement intended. 

📝Contains mature content. 

📝For entertainment purposes only. No harm intended. 

____________________

3RD PERSON'S POV

After a while, after Wang Yibo felt satisfied he let go of his lover's lips.

"Did you have dinner?" He asked, holding his lover's hand.

"Not yet..." Xiao Zhan replied then he turned his head to the side to face him. "You know... I was asked to have a meal together, so..." he mumbled without looking at the other's."

"Good job," Wang Yibo remarked. "I'll buy you something delicious tonight. What would you like?" He asked as he started maneuvering his car.

XIAO ZHAN'S POV

After Wang Yibo treats me to dinner, we head to his house. And now we're just lying on the bed. It's a little hot these days and thanks to the A/C it feels nice and cool. But the problem is...

I can't move at all! Wang Yibo was clinging onto me like a big baby koala. Well, not that I'm complaining or anything.

"If you're cold, let's turn off the A/C." I voiced out as a suggestion as I put my hand on his head giving him a gentle pat.

I can see Wang Yibo shuttering his eyes open before snuggling closer to me.

"But then you'll be hot, Zhan," he said.

"It's gotten nice and cool for me, so it's okay." I replied while combing his hair with my fingers. It doesn't matter to me if I feel hot, what's important is him. "But you're..." I looked at him worriedly but he just cut me off with a quick kiss. I was taken by surprise.

"I'll be fine as long as you hold me like this." His hand is gently stroking my face. "I'll stay warm. That should be okay, right?"

"Mhm.." I nodded. And the next thing I know is that our lips are battling for dominance which of course he'd win. I felt his hands crawling on my back, sending shivers all over my body and even pulled me closer causing our crotch bumps into each other. Our lips still connected, he grinds his hips making our clothed manhood to rub against each other creating a friction that ignites the fire in me.

"Ahh..." A soft moan came out from me when he let go of my lips.

"Spend the night." He said in a whisper tone.

"I can't... not today. " I replied. He looked at me confusedly as he moved to hover on top of me then asked, "Why not?" In a whining way.

"Spend the night with me." He repeated and leaned forward to give me another kiss and I was a little surprised by his action. Him being like this, clingy and sweet just makes me wanna blush.

I looked away as I answered him, "I did last night, so it's a little awkward to explain at home...And I told my family I'll definitely go home...", truthfully.

"Call them and let them know or should I call them for you?"

"Mm..." he leaned even closer and nibbled on my ear, earning a soft moan from me.

"That's okay... I have to go home without fail today..." I reason out.

"You're going to move in with me sooner or later, you should just tell them."