65: If we get married

📝No copyright infringement intended. 

📝Contains mature content. 

📝For entertainment purposes only. No harm intended. 

____________________

3RD PERSON'S POV

"Zhan-ge!!! How could you just spend the night somewhere without telling us?!" Xiao Zhan pressed his lips together forming a thin line while quietly listening to his nagging sister over the phone.

"Do you have any idea how worried we are?!"

Well the thing was that Xiao Zhan wasn't able to inform Lusi and his mom about him spending the night as he has been kept occupied.

"Ah, sorry. It just completely escaped my mind. I'm sorry for making you worry."

"Of course you should be! You didn't tell us anything! And you weren't answering your phone either!" Lusi kept ranting while Xiao Zhan couldn't focus on his sister's rants as he was distracted by the pair of arms wrapping around him.

"Is it Lusi?" Wang Yibo interrupted in a whispered manner but still Xiao Zhan covered his mouth, panicking that Lusi might hear him.

"That's... I was just too busy, so I forgot... sorry."

"It's not like I have problems with you spending the night elsewhere! "

"Ugh--" Xiao Zhan flinched when Wang Yibo's hand made its way to his chest.

"But you should at least say something instead of leaving us to worry." Lusi continues nagging but Xiao Zhan couldn't focus on his sister anymore as Wang Yibo plays with his nipple under his shirt.

This man..! What is he thinking?!

Fire started to build up inside of him. And Wang Yibo began planting small kisses from his chin to cheek right near to his ears.

"Zhan-ge? Zhan-ge!!" Xiao Zhan could barely even make a sound; he's afraid that he'll let out a moan.

"Are you listening? Why aren't you answering?"

"Yeah! Sorry, Lusi...! I'll call you later!" Xiao Zhan quickly ended the call when he felt Wang Yibo's other hand was making its way inside his pants already. So before his sister could respond, he already swiped the end call button.

"Just what are you trying to do here? I was in the middle of a call!!" He hissed at Wang Yibo who's grinning widely. Looking proudly as he successfully took his attention.

"It's because it didn't seem like you were going to hang up anytime soon." Wang Yibo reasoned out, then softly bit Xiao Zhan's eartip. "I need to get ready for work soon."

"And what about it...? Nngh—" Xiao Zhan can feel his body shiver with every touch from Wang Yibo's hands.

"We should make the most of it before I leave for work. Aren't you curious what we can do before then?"

"Well... what do you have in mind...?" Xiao Zhan thought he already had an idea.

"First..." Wang Yibo learned in, closing their distance. "We can start off with a kiss."

Xiao Zhan closed his eyes and just let his feelings take over him.

It started with a soft gentle kiss. Every minute that passes by the sensuality of their kisses becomes more and more intense. From a passionate kiss, it becomes hungrier, demanding, breathtaking and domineering.