5: Compensate me

📝No copyright infringement intended.

📝Contains mature content.

📝For entertainment purposes only. No harm intended.

____________________

XIAO ZHAN'S POV

I was surprised when I opened my eyes, President Wang is sleeping next to me – no we are sleeping next to each other! Our bodies are almost hugging each other. President Wang is sleeping peacefully and I didn't even notice that I also have fallen asleep. My left arm felt numb because he is using it as his pillow.

I slowly pushed President Wang's body making sure he would not wake up. After I succeeded I got up slowly, picked up my shirt and put it on and headed out of the bedroom. I felt thirsty so I went straight to the kitchen. I looked around, and his place is really huge. And he lives here alone? No wonder he's so cold.

"I wonder if he has anything to eat." I mumbled as I heard my stomach growls. I opened his fringe but it's empty.

There is nothing inside his fridge. I went back and peeked inside the bedroom, checking if the President was still sleeping and he was, so I decided to go out and get some groceries. It took me a while before getting back. I was already in front of the door but halted, I forgot the passcode! Unsurely I entered the code then it suddenly opened and before I could even have a grasp. A hand grabs me by my wrist and forcefully pulls me inside and slams my body on the walls.

I looked at President Wang, and I almost trembled in fear. He looks very angry and emits a dark aura around his body. I gulped, I know I am a bit late but I didn't know he'd be this angry.

WANG YIBO' POV

Ugh.. so cold. I woke up shivering from a sudden cold. I opened my eyes in an instant when I didn't feel someone's presence beside me anymore. I felt my head boil, remembering what he did last time. I got up abruptly

Aack!!! Shit! My back hurts like hell I cursed inwardly.

It's cold and my back hurts, this is the worst thing that happened to me. I got down from the bed slowly. Enduring the pain, I walked to the bathroom thinking Xiao Zhan was in there. But he's not! I checked the living room and the kitchen but I didn't see even just his shadow. I almost lost my temper when suddenly I heard a beep sound. Meaning someone is trying to enter a code. It was Xiao Zhan. He got surprised when I suddenly opened the door and grabbed him forcefully before he could even react and slammed him against the wall.

"Mr. Xiao, should a personal bodyguard be wandering off somewhere without a word. Without notifying their clients?" I ask him with such a very deep voice. I saw him flinch and hang his head low.

"My apologies, President Wang... I was planning on returning before you woke up." He answered calmly though he was not looking at me.

I snapped realizing he is not trying to run away. Then I saw the plastic bag he was holding. He also noticed where I was looking.

"... I noticed there wasn't anything to eat in the fridge. So I went to do some grocery shopping." Xiao Zhan

"I was wondering where you were. But you went out grocery shopping. '' I sighed. I feel so stupid overreacting for nothing. "Mr. Xiao.. let me warn you. From now on whether it's outside of the company building or my house. Do not stray further than one meter away from me. And since you disregarded our promise and went somewhere without telling me, I'm going to require some compensation."

😑 yeah that's how he look like right now.

"Your expression tells me you're not happy with this turn of event. But these are the consequences of your violation of our agreement and neglecting your work. And on top of that I almost froze to death because of you Xiao Zhan. So how do you plan on making it up to me?"

XIAO ZHAN'S POV

Listening to this guy's rants pisses me off but I had to hold it in. Why is it any of my concern that he is feeling cold? If he is feeling cold then he should have put some shirt on. And besides, who'd die from having an ice pack on their back? This President is so strange! I can't argue back even if I want to. What can I do?

"I'm terribly sorry for going somewhere without notifying you." I looked and clenched my fist. "If you reduce my wages or punish me in other ways. I'll gladly accept it," I added then bowed. Then I saw him smirking.

"Your wages? What will I do with your puny wages? It's just a pocket change to me."

So annoying. I gritted my teeth.

"Rather that way..." he lifted my head and looked me directly in my eyes. "I'd much prefer being compensated in ways I'd benefit the most" he leaned closer and I felt his breath on my face. Our faces are just centimeters away.

"And that means...?" I manage to ask.

"Right now... your warmth is what I need the most."

Then he closed the gaps between our lips.