60: Calm down heart

📝No copyright infringement intended. 

📝Contains mature content. 

📝For entertainment purposes only. No harm intended. 

____________________

3RD PERSON'S POV

"Thank you." Xiao Zhan uttered softly and planted a peck on Wang Yibo's forehead that made the latter flustered.

Wang Yibo stilled for a moment as he processed what just had happened. He was utterly surprised by Xiao Zhan's action.

Feeling awkward and embarrassed, Xiao Zhan faked a cough. He himself didn't know why he did that.

Xiao Zhan looked away, trying to hide his blushing face.

"H-how about we start getting out? We've been soaking for too long..." Xiao Zhan suggested but the truth is he just wants to escape the situation.

Not minding that he is still butt naked, Xiao Zhan tried to get out of the bathtub but Wang Yibo quickly grabbed him by his wrist and pulled him back. Xiao Zhan ended up landing on Wang Yibo's lap.

"Where do you think you're going? You need to take responsibility for this." Wang Yibo stated as he stared at Xiao Zhan intently.

"Take responsibility... for what...?" Xiao Zhan asked cluelessly but then his eyes caught something underwater as he felt something...growing ?

"Why did you get hard?" Xiao Zhan whispered-yelled. His face got even redder than it's already been.

"Why are you even asking the obvious? You're the one who gave me this raging boner." Wang Yibo snickers.

Wang Yibo leaned in, closing the gap between their faces. "That's why... you need to help me get this out of my system. Don't you agree?" He asked while staring at the other male with his hooded eyes.

Xiao Zhan automatically closes his eyes when Wang Yibo closes the gap between their faces.

Lips lapping each other as they kiss like they're been deprived from it when they had just shared more than that earlier.

The kiss turned into another hot session.

Skin slapping against skin. Moans after moans.

Xiao Zhan can't help but to shift his head from left to right. His grip on both sides of the bathtub tightens as Wang Yibo pounds on him harder, faster, deeper. With every thrust Wang Yibo expertly hits his sweet spot over and over again.

"Ah...Ahh--" Xiao Zhan bites his lower lip as he tries to suppress himself from moaning loudly. But because they were doing it inside a small bathroom, the sound they were making was so much louder than usual. And it made him feel a bit strange.

Wang Yibo slows down as he notices how Xiao Zhan bit his lip.

"You're going to bite your lip at this rate." Wang Yibo stated. He put his hand on Xiao Zhan's face and caressed the other's lower lip with his thumb. "Is it because it hurts?" He asked worriedly afterwards.

"N-no.. it's not like that...haaa" Xiao Zhan answered with a blushing face and breathed out. "It's just... I'm embarrassed of making too much noise in here..." he added, wiping his mouth with the back of his palm. He didn't even notice he was almost drooling.

Wang Yibo let out a soundly grin.

"Xiao Zhan." He called the other's name, leaning a bit closer. His right hand was placed on the wall to support his weight. The other hand held Xiao Zhan by his chin, lifting it a little so their eyes could meet.