2: Bodyguard🔞⚠️⚠️

📝No copyright infringement intended.

📝Contains mature content.

📝For entertainment purposes only. No harm intended.

____________________

3RD PERSON'S POV

Feeling exhausted, Mr. Da came back to the office and just pushed the door open without knocking.

Mr. Da, "All the other candidates have left, sir."

The moment he looked up, he was shocked at the scene before him. He is processing what he just saw.

A troubled expression appeared on the younger man and his hand placed on the shoulder as if to push the other away. Loosened tie and crumpled shirt. Exposed flesh and naughty hands. There is no mistaken it. The President, who has never been in love before, has instantly fallen for this beautiful man!

"I must have you." Yibo leaned closer to Zhan, unable to suppress his urge to keep him. Even if it means employing him by any means necessary.

"How much must I invest to have you?" he added, holding Zhan's chin as he leaned in for a kiss.

And that is how this wonderfully taboo relationship between the President and the bodyguard started

S-STAAAHHPP!!! Mr. Da screams internally, ripping his own imagination.

"No, you can't! Even if you fell in love at first sight, you mustn't do such things in the company. Sir, you cannot buy or sell love with money!" He said as he fell down on the floor with his knees and hands on his chest, acting like he was hurt. The two were flabbergasted.

"H-huh? What do you mean?" Zhan asked, looking disoriented. .

Love....? Money...?

"Mr. Da, did I not tell you to stop daydreaming about nonsense?" Yibo asked, feeling so done with his secretary.

"In any case, do I look like a man who would cling to someone because he fell in love at first sight? Well, as a matter of fact, I've been on the receiving end of such affections on many occasions." Yibo boasted, full of himself.

Zhan was getting annoyed by the way the young President acted. Yibo picks the resume up again and briefly looks at it.

"And you got the plot all wrong. The one who fell in love at first sight isn't me. Isn't that right Mr. Xiao?" Yibo confidently blurted.

"Oh, right," Zhan laughs awkwardly, making the secretary look at him in surprise. Zhan admits that he said some nonsense like that. But it pisses him off when Yibo puts it like that.

Flashback...

"Err.." Zhan approached the man sitting alone at the corner of the bar. "If it doesn't bother you, may I sit next to you?" Zhan asked nervously. The person didn't respond and didn't even spare him a glance.

"There are plenty of other empty seats." He spoke after a while of awkward silence. Pointing to the other direction with so many vacant seats.

"Oh, I suppose so," Zhan mumbles, feeling nervous even more.

So annoying. Yibo felt irritated.

"How long do you intend on standing there?" Yibo didn't hide his irritation in his voice. He slams the glass on the table that made Zhan flinch. He looked at the guy who's staring at him sharply.

"W-well, can I sit next to you for a short time, then?" Zhan insisted, while forcing a smile. He is very eager to sit next to the guy. He has to do it no matter what.