Chapter 28: New Me Part 3

Speech:

Characters talking

Characters thinking

Allmight talking or characters talking in a deep/serious voice

.

.

.

Narrators POV

Kirishima slowly turns to Hana and rushes at her

Hana: shit!

She jumps out the way, but Kirishima runs at her with fast speeds and kicks her in the stomach before she could do anything

Hana: ah... that hurts badly...

Kirishima throws multiple punches at Hana as she blocks them. She sends out black whip towards Kirishima, but he grabs it and tugs it, pulling her towards him. Kirishima punches her again and throws her back onto the ground, than bashing her body into the ground.

Hana: how long does this power up last for!

She tries to grabs him, as Kirishima just pushes her away and punches her again. After throwing punch after punch after punch, the quad damage boost than disappears from Kirishima.

Hana: one of his power ups went away!

She uses this opportunity and punches Kirishima in the face, using black whip to throw him into a building. Hana rushes at him, throwing a kick as he catches it and throws her to the ground. He tries to punch her, but she dodges out the way and kicks him in the knee.

Kirishima: GRAAAAH!!!!

He goes to bash her head, but she dodges and axe kicks him in the head. He tries to attack once again as she just keeps dodging all his move, eventually the berserk boost fades off. Kirishima after the boost fades away, starts to feel a bit dizzy, but he shakes the feeling away.

Kirishima: grrr! I'll beat you, Hana!

He charges at her and she punches him in the stomach, than round house kicking him in the chest. She uses black whip to wrap around him and bashes his body into the ground.

Hana: do you give up now!

Kirishima: n... never!

He tries to get up with Hana using black whip to bash him back into the ground

Hana: now do you give up!

Kirishima: I... said........ NEVER!!!!

He stumbles to get up and brings up his hands

Kirishima: come at me!

Hana shoots out at black whip and Kirishima dodges it. He runs at her, landing a punch with it not really effecting Hana in anyway. Hana does counter attack with a punch to the face, to the stomach, and kicks him in the head. She punches him multiple more times, hitting him in critical spots and injuring him badly.