Epilogue: This Is The End, Yet The Beginning

Speech:

Characters talking

Characters thinking

Allmight talking or characters talking in a deep/serious voice

.

.

.

Narrators POV

It's been many years since the last chapter, 25 to be exact, everyone has gotten the life they've desired. First ones being, Jiro who's become a hero and has become quite a famous musician. Kaminari is also a hero, but he decided to open a Ramon shop because why not! He's also married to Jiro, for around 19 years, they both have three children with very unique powers, they are quite proud of that.

The second ones are, Katsuki! Of course he became a great hero, but only second. If you're wonder who he got with because he's an evil gremlin who you couldn't really imagine getting with anyone, well you're wrong at least in this story. He's been happily together with the one and only gravity girl! You BakuOcho are probably liking this, maybe or maybe not, who knows! Anyways, they've been happily married for around 18 years and despite that, I guess you could say... they've been going at it like rabbits. With 5 children and two more on the way, life has been a bit tough for them.

Now to look at the third ones! Tsuyu and Tokoyami! Quite obvious, because... well they're both animals... but it doesn't matter for they look good together! Tsuyu has become quite a good rescue hero while Tokoyami is a underground hero who haunts the night and takes care of most villains. With the dark night leaving a black empty void in his small bird heart, there was someone who shined like a sun, their smile glowing a new feeling within him, that of course being the holy smile frog girl, Tsuyu. Getting married 18 years ago, they ended up with two children with quirks quite powerful even compared to kids those generation.

Now the second to last, Todoroki! With Momo! Their relationship... is quite good! Both of their families are happy and often have family dinner. Also to account, they're hella rich! The money they both have is out of this world, they're currently the richest family in the world! The money they make skyrockets every day, the a amount of stocks and real estate they own is growing more each year! Houses, apartments, agencies, cars, and even random buildings for the fun of it! After 20 years, their greatest treasure that's priceless to them was their three bundles of joy.

Now finally, the moments you've been waiting for! The last family! Hana and Ejiro! These two lovebirds were the first ones to get married and be two wedded couples for 22 years! They got married right after they graduated from college and became a successful duo in the hero industry. They're top notch, in fact, they're the number one hero duo in the whole entirety of Japan and ranking only second in the world. Hana being number one in Japan and Ejiro being only number 20. Despite this, Ejiro is recognized as one of the strongest heroes out there!

After these 20 years, Hana and Ejiro's life was all they could've imagined. Getting married right after their graduation, acquiring the jobs they want, the love they have for each other, along with the two joys for their life's and the next ones coming their way. Despite all these great things happening in Hana's life, she feels something is empty, like something more like someone is gone. Her brother. He's been gone ever since that day at the hospital, he never said goodbye to her. The last person he met was Kirishima, but he refuses to talk about that day. That's the only thing they have conflicts about, what did he say to him? Where did he go? What... happened to him?