Chapter 44: Worthless Fight

Speech:

Characters talking

Characters thinking

Allmight talking or characters talking in a deep/serious voice

.

.

.

Narrators POV

Doom Slayer stands before Shigaraki. An aura emits from him almost as fierce as when he found Daisy dead. He lifts up one of his arms and turns it into a fist pointing his index finger at Shigaraki.

Doom Slayer: I'm planing to finally bring this worthless fight to an end...

Shigaraki can't bring himself to move at all even when All For One tries to make him. Doom Slayer grabs out his Super Shotgun and attempts to shoot him dead. Shigaraki's senses finally tell him to flight as he uses air walk to run away from the blast. A couple shots scrape his skin with it regenerating rather quickly.

Shigaraki: I need the nomu's! No the Demu's! I need them all now! I need to escape or else I'm going to fucking die!

He attempts to run away when Doom Slayer appears in front of him and punches him into the ground.

Doom Slayer: I've always want to use a bit more of my power, but I never because I didn't want to cause to much destruction to the area, but...

He grabs out a chainsaw and starts it up. The noise of the motor running sends an unmeasurable amount of fear into Shigaraki. When he looks up at Doom Slayer, he only sees a look without no remorse... no Mercy.

Doom Slayer: now I can go and use more of my power since this area is quite huge...

He swings his chainsaw down at Shigaraki. He tries dodging away, unfortunately he's too slow and the chainsaw rails into his flesh. The small sharp blades keep spinning, tearing off his skin and going deep into his insides. The pain circulates throughout his whole body. His organs start to spill out and rip, he yells in pain. He can't handle this.

That's when a black skin creature with four wings and six arms that have ragged spikes made out of bones sweeps in and carries Shigaraki away. Shigaraki before he had a chainsaw stuck into him, had send a radio wave to all the Nomu's and Demu's to come rescue him. A hoard of monsters basically charge into the now destroyed UA grounds, rushing at the mad man in the green armor. All that Doom Slayer worries about is if he can finally get a good fight out of this. When he's about to charge back in, he remembers something. His sister.

Doom Slayer: dammit, I need to get her out of here!

He quickly rushes at her sister and picks her up, starting to run away.

Doom Slayer: I should probably try and get everyone out of here before I fight like HELL!

He quickly goes around, picking up everyone he sees onto his back. He rushes near the dorms to see that Class 1-A dorms are still standing with only a bit of damage to the roof. He charges his way through the front door to see all of his past students there.