It never ends

A man like Izuku never really dies.

He's no ordinary man in fact, he's the Doom Slayer. The demon killer, a man filled with nothing but rage for the bastards who killed his bunny, and love for his dear young sister.

He left her behind.

Possibly one of his greatest mistake, leaving his sister behind to fight the Dark Lord and when he defeated him, he stayed gone. By the time everything was corrected, he was exhausted to his very bones, tired from fighting demons for millennia, falling victim from killing the Dark Lord, which his immense power had originated from. Thus, his near eternal sleep began, slumbering in a new tomb crafted from ancient ones, sages that revered and favored his efforts of destroying major threats.

Life went on during his slumber, thousands of years went by on the planet his coffin rested on, maybe upon this long time, he finally rested peacefully for the first time in a long time. Yet, no matter how long his conscious drifted in wonderful dreams, that driving darkness of guilt creeps into his thoughts, he left his sister. He wanted to see her again, he never truly said goodbye.

It possible that due to his grievous guilt, the loneliest overcoming him, or some type of other external source/factor, his eyes opened up. A new chapter in his life, no that would be understating this, it was a new volume of his life, a new path opened for a more peaceful existence. This could be described as what happens after a happy ending, something that a man like Doom Slayer deserved more then most.

A new book would now be written, one commenting and visualizing the life of Doom Slayer going back to his world, causing shenanigans, ripping people up, and BLASTING METAL MUSIC. This book would be called and greatly named "Slayer: God Among Heroes".