Chapter 42: Team Up? Part 2

Speech:

Characters talking

Characters thinking

Allmight talking or characters talking in a deep/serious voice

.

.

.

Narrators POV

666: what the fuck are those things!

He looks at the doctor and grabs him by the head

666: are those shits like me!

The doctor doesn't say anything as the three creatures roar and charge at 666. 666 throws the doctor at the three creatures and they just slice them in half.

666: fuck!

One of the creatures try to slice at 666 but they quickly dodge and counter attack by slicing it's head off

666: die all you bastards!

666 goes and turns their hands into long blades running at the other two and passing by them while slicing their bodies in multiple pieces

666: damn uncivilized monsters

666 turns around to see the three creatures regenerating and getting up

666: fuck... now I think I know how Slayer felt when fighting me...

666 slashes the air and it bursts at the beasts. One of the monsters start to radiate with red lighting and it shoots out as a red beam. 666 makes a shield out of their arm and deflects the blast at one of the other beasts. They than rush and jump on the beast that shot the beam and grows a mouth biting into their neck. A piece of flesh rips out and 666 jumps off slicing them in half.

666: blegh... you taste fucking gross...

Red lighting starts to cover 666 and their muscles bulk up by 50%

666: bye bitches!

666 shoots out a red beam 10 times stronger, obliterating the upper half of two of the monsters from existence and they fall down and die. The last beast creates a portal and gets out of the way.

666: where the hell did it go!?

666 sense something from behind and dodges a surprise attack from the last beast. They grab the beast by the head and bash it into the ground. The beast skin starts to glow green and spit acid in 666 face.

666: fucking bastards!

666 clenches their eyes and regenerates quickly. They bash the monster into the ground and surround their hand in red lighting electrocuting the monster and frying their body. 666 in a sadistic way turns around to the other remains of the beasts they just killed.

666: their regeneration is no where near mine~ but doesn't mean they still won't provide me with power~

666 gathers all the bodies together and starts to form a mouth than proceeding to eat them all until nothing is left. After that, 666 starts to grow in power and their body starts to mutate into a greater being but still nothing compared to Doom Slayer. When done, 666 just smiles.