Headcannons part 2

(art not mine)

What faze they had/have

Camp Campbell

Max
Probably Danganronpa
I think he would love where he was in a killing game with all the campers.

Nikki
Furry
Do I even have to explain this one?

Neil
Bill Nye the Science Guy
He found out about it in science cass and ever since he can't stop watching episodes on YouTube.

David
The "I hate everyone and everyone hates me"
I feel like he had this when he was a Campbell camper until that happened.

Gwen
Anime
She secretly loves anime and has been watching it for years in her spare time away from the kids.

Dolph
Animation memes
He probably found a random one on YouTube when he was like six and ever since then he's been obsessed with making his art better.

Harrison
The Greatest Showman
He just loves the theme about the the circus and loves the musical numbers.

Nerris
Sword Art Online
I just think that Nerris would LOVE to go into a virtual world and be able to fight with swords and spells!

Ered
Soft girl
I don't know she just gives off that vibe.

Nurf
Knife
I don't have to explain this.

Preston
Hamilton
He just loves the entire play and musical numbers. Probably the thing that got him obsessed with theater.

Flower Scouts

Sasha
Mean girls
She watched it ONCE and now she watches it as a religion.

Erin
Emo
She really liked the style and is secretly still a little in it.

Tabii
Yandere
I don't know she just acts like one.

Miss Priss
Shipping people
I don't know I just think she likes to ship campers. Gay, straight, whatever she'll ship it.

Wood Scouts

Pikeman
The "Im the coolest"
In school he acted like he was the most 'badass' person to ever exist.

Snake
Pirate
You can tell just by the was he acts and looks.

Other

Daniel
Minecraft
He would LOVE to have a bunch of pet baby zombies.

Jasper
Nature
You all should know.😭

(A/n):
Fun fact while I was writing this: when I type Ered it autocorrects to weed.

GUYS PLEASE I NEED REQUESTS!