Story Time

This has nothing to do with the book this is something that happened in 6th grade.

I walked into my 6th period class, reading, like any other day. And as usual, people were mad because I was still at school (my 6th period class literally HATES me). I sat down at my seat and the bell rang, by that time everyone was in the room, including a kid name Adain (hes that one kid with like 30 different girlfriends).

Then the vice principal came in (yes she is the kind that is REALLY mean) (AND the teacher made her record the entire thing), and the teacher said that we will be practicing a new drill, flood drill. She told us to stand up in our chairs, pull our pant legs up to our knees, and put our hands above pur head. Of course we did it because the vice principal was there.

Then the teacher asked who wanted to be the leader, and Adain being who he is, said that he would. Then the teach gave him a broom, because we didn't have a rod. She said that when she says 'flood' he has to sweep the floors like he's sweeping water away.

The teacher made us get in a line, walk outside in the halls, walk with our knees going up to our chest, AND most of the classroom doors were open. It was so embarrassing to see people and teachers I know to see me do something so STUPID!

When we got in the classroom, she went over the rules again for us to check if we did it right, and when she read the last one, it said, "and finally, did your teacher do a good April fools prank?" Then the class literally went WILDDDDDDDDD. The teacher and the vice principal were laughing their asses off.

Ever since then, the class AND the teacher were forever closer, and still hating me <3

Before you say this is absolute BULLSHIT,   this actually happened to me and my 6th period class.

This happened on April 1st, 2021. God I loved the 2020-2021 school year!