희승 ☾

nature

the one thing i treasure and love the most. 

every sunday, i would always make my way towards a garden near the cafe i worked at. the garden was absolutely stunning. it's massive, displayed with different species and types of flowers. 

my favourite flower was lavender.. 

a small section located in the garden was the one i constantly approach. that specific section, we were allowed to pick flowers to bring back home. that's how my apartment is filled with dozens  of flowers. 

i strolled around the area while carefully examining the flowers i'd wanna bring back. my brown basket was nearly filled with the range of flowers. 

i felt a presence enter the section. i turned around and my eyes met with a young man. looked around my age, has black hair and piercings. 

i'm extroverted and likes to befriend with everyone.

"oh hi, i haven't seen you around here.. is this your first visit at the garden?" i spoke. 

"uh hey, and correct. this is my first visit here, i'm picking a few flowers back home for my mother." he continued. 

"ohhh nice to meet you, what's your name? my name is jeon hana."

"i'm lee heeseung, nice to meet you to.."

then, we minded our business and continued what we were doing. until a voice spoke..

"not to trouble you but do you mind recommending types of flowers to me to bring back? i'm not familiar with these type of things..."

"oh it's not troubling me and sure why not"

flower after flower, i recommended him a few types. 

"thank you so much, and you seem cool. can i get your number?"

"yah, are you trying to seduce or flirt with me? i know i'm hot"

then i teased him while flipping my hair towards his direction.

"why would you think that?"

"no reason.. and sure. this is my number btw"

i gave him my number while we chatted for a little while more. we then bid each other farewell and went separate paths.

"i want to get to know him better..."

 i thought to myself while exiting the massive garden. 

_______________________________________________

end of oneshot :D

author's note : i hope you all enjoyed this. i was kinda rushing while writing this so the outcome might be a bit sloppy. anyhow, stay safe and ily all ! <3