성훈 ☾

i dragged my feet around the amusement park trying to cheer myself up.

i looked and felt so miserable because of what happened yesterday.

bae <3

: reina-ah, can you meet me at the
nearby park? i have something
i wanna let off my my chest...

sure ! you sound down..
are you okay, babe?

: yeah, i'm fine :) meet me at
the park by 5pm, go get ready

alrighty, see you ! love you <3
seen

ouch

he's been leaving me on seen after the love you messages ever since a few days ago.

i assume that he wasn't in the best mood maybe because of personal issues so i gave him some space but still chatted with him.

there were various different clothes i could wear to the park but in the end, i decided to go for a white crop top, light brown cotton jacket over it and black shorts.

something simple will do.

i grabbed my phone and head out the my bedroom door just to be met with my mom.

'oh honey, where are you going?' she asked whilst watching her daily dose of kdrama.

'i'm going to meet up with sunghoon, i'll get going' a smile plastered on my face as i head out the front door.

'STAY SAFE OKAY' my mom shouted making sure her words could be heard.

'YES MOM' i replied back and walked my way towards the park.

the sky was gloomy and looked like it was close to raining. the wind causing the trees to sway back and forth.

a walk to my nearby park doesn't take much time as it is only about 5 minutes away.

<>

my eyes glanced at someone sitting on a wooden bench under a shady tree.

i instantly recognised who it was and ran towards him.

'hi babe, i'm here now'

'oh hi, have a seat here.' he patted the seat beside him signalling me to have a seat.

'so... what were you going to tell me?' i asked breaking the small awkward silence.

'i'm going to be straightforward about this..

....let's break up.'

did i fucking hear that correctly?

'wait.. what?'

'i'm sorry reina, i lost feelings for you. the period of time i didn't chat much with you was for me to figure out my feelings for you.'

'i wanted to keep our relationship. i was trying to find back my feelings for you. i..'

he sighs.

'i just couldn't..'

there goes another heartbreak.

i've never thought i would have to go through a second heartbreak in my life

and never would i thought it would be with sunghoon

i love sunghoon with my whole heart. i constantly put in effort in our relationship and try to brighten it up.

this is what i get in returned?

the world really do hates me, don't they.

'i..'

'i don't know what to say anymore. if you really want to break up...'

'i guess i'll respect and accept your decision.'

i never wanted to give him up. never in a million years.

but it was his decision, i can't change anything.

i can't do anything besides respecting it and accepting the fact that he doesn't love me like the way he used to anymore

'i'm really sorry.. i really am'

'i hope we can still remain as friends tho'

friends?

after what you just put me through, after everything, i don't even know if we can still maintain a friendship.

'sure' i plastered a fake smile. trying to hide the fact that i'm in deep sorrow at the moment.

'i'll get going now... see you soon' he stands up and bids me goodbye.

instantly, i broke down in tears. i don't know what to react anymore.

i had to accept the fact that a person i loved, is now gone.

________________________________

630+ words

a/n: Y'ALL FINALLY A SAD ONESHOT AYEEE I HOPE THIS IS A DECENT ONESHOT 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 anyways stay safe and ily bye ! <3